Motorcycle Cannonball Miscellany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannonball videos

One of the new features of the AMCA website is a page where we can share member videos with anyone who visits the site. I've just added all of the Motorcycle Cannonball videos that have been posted in this thread to the video page, which you can reach by going to the AMCA home page at http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org and then choosing Features and Member Videos. Or you can go directly to this link: http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/index.php?page=videos

If you have other videos you'd like to share, post them to YouTube, then send a link to editor@antiquemotorcycle.org along with your name, your AMCA number and a description of the video.

Bill Wood

Comment

• Glad you enjoyed 'em Steve... The big thanks should be to Tom though.... I love this stuff!!!!

Dig that Pope sound!!!

Last edited by c.o.; 09-30-2010, 07:15 PM.
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

• Check this one out from Cycle World..... very cool..........

Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

• Another one courtesy of Tom!!! Can anyone else sense the enthusiasm????

Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

• Thanks to Cory, as I could not figure how to post em. Yep I am an Indian fan, but I cheered for those JD's and other's too. How could I not, what a thrill to watch em roar by - well done Cannonballer's!!

Comment

• O.K. we've got some nitty gritty here..... http://nogooders.com/ Dig the video clip on Dale's frame jig!!!!
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

• Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

• That had to be a blast Tom. I’m jealous as hell of all you guys who got to eye witness a part of that historic event. Maybe I’ll make the next one?

I enjoyed watching Dale straighten his frame the same way I straighten out my cheap lawn mower, using the "what ever it takes" method.
                  ------------
                  Steve
                  AMCA #7300

Comment

• Don't have any details yet, but rumors are already flying about another version of this ride, possibly with slightly newer machines in 2011.

Won't be the same, but I doubt anyone can top this one. Doesn't mean we can't expand a little for next year and see what happens.
                    Buzz Kanter
                    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
                    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
                    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohio-Rider View Post
                      That had to be a blast Tom. I’m jealous as hell of all you guys who got to eye witness a part of that historic event. Maybe I’ll make the next one?

I enjoyed watching Dale straighten his frame the same way I straighten out my cheap lawn mower, using the "what ever it takes" method.
                      I concur!!!!

I'm thinking Tom did have a blast!!!

Cory Othen
                      Membership#10953

Comment

• Your right Steve, I had a blast! sorry about the lame comentary, as you can tell - I git excited. Watching them roar by, had me all worked up - fun stuff. The road's out there are no joke, several turn's had 10 mph speed sign's! and they all made it! The guy at the old gas station, said there was 122 turn's in the next 9 miles! Real scenic too, but you dont want to be no where near there on a hot day. Oh yeah, those guy's at the old station were quite cool and they had a pet road runner. Jumped right up on the table and they feed him meat, it was quite cool.
                        If there's another run next year, I advise all who can check it out. I bet all the other's who did would say the same thing, lot's of folks went quite a ways farther than me to check em out. I doubt, I would do it - but I would sure try to check them out as it happen's. Something else to look forward to for sure.

Comment

• Tom,
                          Where was that footage shot?
                          Be sure to visit;
                          http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                          Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                          Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

• Originally posted by rashd View Post
                            Being so damn close to OBX, not being there has been killing me like you wouldn't believe.
                            But I found this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciMpP...eature=related

I am sure others have hit upon it. I liked it. I believe the first bike shown may be SloJo's, not sure.

Matt Olsen is easy to pick out and I think I got a glimpse of B. Rodencal, too. I am sure you folks will be able to spot others.

The legs are a fun distraction, too; the videographer needs to be spanked!
                            Rashd,
                            My bike did not appear on this video, althou those hot legs front center in much of this video were part of my pit crew the lovley Kat Sweet Kitty,,, Patty
                            Joe

Comment

• Chris, Arizona just about 10 miles or so past Oatman Ghost town, headed east toward's Kingman. Real nice riding, neat rock formation's all over the place.

Comment

• Cory Othen
                                Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                                X