Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubone
    replied
    Pin wrench for left main bearing seal retainer for '55-'68.
    DCP_3214 (2).JPGDCP_3215 (2).JPG

Leave a comment:

• Rubone
    replied
    Miscellaneous piston ring compressors. The one with the ears is K-Model, there is another one without the ears for Sportster. The cast iron ones are BT and 45 DCP_4547.JPGDCP_4548.JPG

Leave a comment:

• 41craig
    replied
    CIMG2002.JPGCIMG2003.JPGCIMG2036.JPG Big Twin Countershaft Sprocket Lock Nut Wrench Old Part # 12023-X New Part # 94660-25 CIMG2001.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Rubone
    replied
    Clamp block for sidecar ball joint removal.
    DCP_4569.JPGDCP_4570.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Steve Slocombe
    replied
    Dear Tommo, your well used item might be a pinion gear puller. You'd push it over the gear, give a quarter turn to lock it, then pull out the gear with that fine thread producing plenty of traction.

Leave a comment:

• Tommo
    replied
    Until I started this tool sort out I didn't realize that there were so many differences to the HD chain breakers.
    The top one has no part number cast on it.
    The second one has but has no hyphen between the Harley Davidson.
    The next one has the Harley Davidson name in a different font
    The last one has the threaded end with the long pin to assist with pin removal DSCF3958.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Tommo
    replied
    Another one I don't know what it's use is. DSCF3905.JPGDSCF3904.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Tommo
    replied
    This one has me stumped.
    It has been well used and repaired but what is it for? DSCF3907.JPGDSCF3906.JPG
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tommo
    replied
    Magneto gear puller DSCF3939.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Tommo
    replied
    While having a general clean-up I pulled out my box of HD factory tools and cleaned them all up.
    Here's some that haven't been posted before and if the word available appears that will indicate that I'm prepared to sell that particular item
    This one is available DSCF3893.JPG ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Rubone
    replied
    K-Model and Sportster primary locking tool. DCP_4556.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Rubone
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim View Post

Thanks Rubone!! OK, now I am a new 1946 Indian owner as of Oct. 2020. I am still 'learning' about Indians and I have to wonder when did Indian go from Motocycle to Motorcycle (added the "R"). Now I'll have to look for Vlcheck tools in those "bargain" Tool piles!
    Lots of different stamped ones too Jim. And various adjustables for Indian. The four on the left of the picture are all stamped Indian or Hendee but made by others. DCP_2252.JPGDCP_2254.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubone View Post
    Cast Indian tools were made by Vlchek, along with lots of other period tools for a variety of makes. The hammer/tire spoon is for clinchers. Stamped tools by H-D and Indian both appear to have been made in house.
    Thanks Rubone!! OK, now I am a new 1946 Indian owner as of Oct. 2020. I am still 'learning' about Indians and I have to wonder when did Indian go from Motocycle to Motorcycle (added the "R"). Now I'll have to look for Vlcheck tools in those "bargain" Tool piles!

Leave a comment:

• Jim
    replied
    Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
    About your screwdriver, Jim,..

It looks like maybe its a knob at the base of the blade, instead of a crimped collar. Does it unscrew to release the blade?

Are there two ends to the blade?

....Cotten
    Hi Cotten, no the base of the screwdriver does not unscrew. It is a slotted screwdriver only.

Leave a comment:

• T. Cotten
    replied
    Speaking of tire spoons, Folks,..

These are still in cosmo;

spoons.jpg

WLA issue?

Thanks in advance,

....Cotten
    PS: Courtesy of Eric Mathieu

Leave a comment:

Working...