Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubone
    replied
    image_26263.jpg The factory version of that puller (Marks is an improvement) and the associated clutch adjusting tool.
    Last edited by Rubone; 01-06-2021, 07:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MMasa
    replied
    I should really make another run of those clutch pullers.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Slocombe
    replied
    Not an original, but Mark Masa's reproduction of 12022-30, the VL clutch hub puller tool. This pulls at the centre and saves distortion of the clutch drum from using a regular 3-point puller on the outside. Nice piece Mark.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rubone
    replied
    image_26260.jpg Brake drum riveting fixtures, big twin and 45. There are several variations of the BT type.
    Last edited by Rubone; 01-06-2021, 07:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aumick10
    replied
    Steve, I have one of the lock ring tools and could never figure out what it was for. I have used it a few times today. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JoJo357
    replied
    fullsizeoutput_d44.jpg >>My Factory 46 Tool Pouch.
    image_26258.jpg image_26258.jpg
    *m.a.d.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 12-08-2020, 11:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rubone
    replied
    image_26253.jpg This is the seat cutters, handle, and guides for all models using cast seats.
    Last edited by Rubone; 01-06-2021, 07:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ihrescue
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubone View Post
    Not sure where to put this but thought I would start a new thread about H-D Factory Tools. Please do not post home-made or non factory tools here. They can go in the custom tools under the general restoration section.

Many tools were supplied by H-D over the decades. If you have any you particularly like please post a pic of them.

I'll start with some chain tools...
    Excellent idea Robbie. Once we complete the upgrade and get settled in please remind me to set up a Forum of Vintage Motorcycle Manufacturers Tools.

Mike Love

Leave a comment:

• Steve Slocombe
    replied
    Nice idea Robbie and here are a couple of my favourites, 12017-X for the lock ring and ball bearing holder on the pre-1936 Big Twin gearbox, and 12049-30 for the VL wheel hubs.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• aumick10
    replied
    Here is the factory tool for lapping valve pockets to the cylinders.
    20200603_194150.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Rubone
    started a topic Factory H-D Tools

Factory H-D Tools

image_26244.jpg Not sure where to put this but thought I would start a new thread about H-D Factory Tools. Please do not post home-made or non factory tools here. They can go in the custom tools under the general restoration section.

Many tools were supplied by H-D over the decades. If you have any you particularly like please post a pic of them.

I'll start with some chain tools...
    Last edited by Rubone; 02-01-2021, 06:29 PM.
Working...
X