No announcement yet.

1930 V engine disassembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry SNY I didn't see the other four pages. My last comment was meant for the end of page one. I can see your making good progress and Steve is the man up north. I remember when he and John Burgin were buds. I miss John. Looks like it will be finished soon. good work. Rich
    DrSprocket

Comment

Thanks Steve and Rich. Yes Steve White has been great to work with and I think John's presence is still felt there at the shop. I plan to keep this thread going until the engine fires up. Its been a journey for sure.

Comment

Here's the latest pic of my engine! It's now completely rebuilt after 1.5 years. Obviously was not in a rush and in no way was this a low budget build but my goal was to learn every step along the way. This is going into a chopper I'm calling the "Dirty Thirties" which will have many original early VL parts along with a mix of newly hand built parts that are 1930's inspired (made by me and a few others.)

Before and after pics:

SnyderVL_before.jpg

SnyderVL.jpg

Comment

Good job sny, it looks great!
          I don't mean to brag but; I put together a puzzle in only a week when the box clearly said "2-4 years".

Comment

Working...
          X