No announcement yet.

old photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few pictures to get people in the mood for winter. Here in Florida, climate change is well under way. 80 degrees today and I'm not bragging, it's miserable.

Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

• Not quite pre-1930... but still a neat old Zundapp... mit der plow.

Wonder if they invented this on the Eastern Front?

plowing.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

• Here are a few of 1915 HD's. The babys name is Harley Moody and he is on a new Harley.IMG_5884.jpgIMG_5877.jpgIMG_5882.jpgIMG_5883.jpg

Comment

• 1910 Yale ad.jpg1911 Indian ad.jpg1915 excelsior ad.jpg1911 HD ad.jpgthanx Terry.1910 Yale ad/1911 Indian ad/1915Excelsior ad/1911Silent Grayfellow ad. To go with some of my recent posts

Comment

• It sure makes me nervous seeing that baby sitting on the 1915 HD!

Comment

• Lets go into the Indian Dealers shop and look around.First thing I notice is the linen racing numbers ,that were pinned to the riders clothes, around the[not repro] sign on the back wall
              Last edited by duffeycycles; 12-28-2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Sidecar Ballast

Sidecar ballast
                sidecar ballast 1.jpgsidecar ballast 2.jpgsidecar ballast 3.jpg

Comment

• Freddy Ludlow in car?Another shot in the shop. Notice the Oilzum wood barrel.Has anyone seen an Indian jersey like this? Has round MC ? shoulder patch
                  Last edited by duffeycycles; 12-29-2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• These interior shop shots are awesome!!!! I can't say offhand whether I've seen that sleeve logo before or not. I'm trying to figure out whether that non "repro" sign is missing a chunk or if something is covering the top left corner. It also looks like the shop had some better dressed hang arounds!!!
                    Cory Othen
                    Membership#10953

Comment

• The corner of the sign is covered by one of the Race numbers that folded down.One more close up.This one is shocking what can be seen !Merry christmas to all Indian riders!What year are the bikes?1911?

Comment

• I'm not seeing a leaf spring on the front fork of the "close-up" bike which indicates it could be an '09. If my eyes are playing tricks then it could be a '10 or early '11. Boy, I hope his boss didn't catch wind of that comment!!!
                        Cory Othen
                        Membership#10953

Comment

• Possibly an '09 Cory . PS , How do you post large pics on here ??? Ken
                          Attached Files
                          Ken

Comment

• Now that was a good one Ken!!! Ya gotta use a photo hosting site to get the full size pics.
                            Cory Othen
                            Membership#10953

Comment

• Thanks Cory , I'll try !! Probably muck it up !!!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-j...ermechanic.jpg
                              Ken

Comment

• Oh well , that didn't work !!!! I'll have another go -- perhaps later !!?
                                Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X