• Show
Clear All

• D.A.Bagin
    replied
    Thanks for the reply.

Leave a comment:

• 1950Panhead
    replied
    Questions- Were some police fours ordered emblem delete so they could have their town or city stenciled on them without emblems and strips in the way?
    Indian added lettering on police tanks with badges, if the badges are gone someone else did it.

What siren would have been supplied for this year four?
    Indian sold sterling sirens in 41, it was also common for sirens and lights to be moved from an older bike to a new bike.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.Bagin
    replied
    Ribbit,Ribbit.... Crickets......

Leave a comment:

• D.A.Bagin
    started a topic 41 441 Police question

41 441 Police question

My friend and I just picked up a 441 in pieces. Sitting 60 years. 50 together and 10 apart. Totally apart. Thank goodness it is pretty much all there. We believe it to be a former police ordered bike. Questions- Were some police fours ordered emblem delete so they could have their town or city stenciled on them without emblems and strips in the way? What siren would have been supplied for this year four? The rear fender has the siren cut-out. The speedo, after cleaning 60 years of mung off, has a white stenciled "Police" on the back with red speed lock needle. The tool box mounts on the fender where I have seen some police models usually have it.
Working...
X