No announcement yet.

Ryan's A.M.C.A. Giveaway bike build!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan,,, Speaking of Davenport,,, " I'll be around somewhere looking for my next project. "

If there were any questions before (I doubt it) the above quote says it all. We Selected the Right Person for this Project. Ryan congratulations . Ryan, what did Dad have to say?
    Joe

Comment

• Ol' Duke doesn't look too impressed.

Picture067.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Slojo View Post
        Ryan,,, Speaking of Davenport,,, " I'll be around somewhere looking for my next project. "

If there were any questions before (I doubt it) the above quote says it all. We Selected the Right Person for this Project. Ryan congratulations . Ryan, what did Dad have to say?
        Joe
        Thanks Joe, my dad thought everything was awesome.

Comment

• Ryan, would like to see the bike @ an AMCA meet sometime. I bet it's a beauty.
          AMCA #765

Comment

• Hey all! I was looking through this and can't believe its been so long already, so I thought I would give a little update. I have been putting a bunch of miles on the ol' girl and enjoying every minute of it! Its been a very reliable bike aside from a few minor hiccups and always gets attention everywhere it goes. I attached a picture of her all loaded up when I rode to Wauseon this summer. I have been having a ton of fun meeting people at the meets, especially those who have donated parts.
            I do have a couple more projects going at the moment. The one I am concentrating on is a 77 shovelhead that I got for a steal off craigslist. It may not be a knuck but that time will come. I am doing a lot with it with the main goal of practicing metal shaping and some machining. It was a huge adjustment to go from working at a full shop like Carl's Cycle Supply, back to working in a 12x15 shed with power supplied by an extension cord. But it just makes me think of more creative ways to get the same thing done. Along with the shovelhead I am also collecting parts for a panhead, but I still have a couple more years of swap meets to get that together. It sure is an addiction!

Comment

• Great to hear from you Ryan. The bike is looking very good, and it's nice to know you're getting a lot of fun out of it. I know what you mean about a less than perfect place to work. I think that builds creativity, and ingenuity which are always going to be the handiest tools in the toolbox. Keep us posted on what you're up to.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
              X