Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun Shine on Mtn FUGi

Originally posted by D.A.Bagin View Post
    Rob, The cards were sent out thru the Coalition of Chapters and were funded by private donations and the sponsors. I sorted thru the national roster and tried to pick anyone within a days ride. (8-10hrs). If I missed anyone I appoligize. Junkyard, Yes, some of the vending sites are on an incline. Those are the ones that are in the front and are the most shaded by huge oak trees.
    OK I will try again to tell you what don't or do KNOW.
    If you roll in through the gate they used the 1st year & LOOK hard to your left, can't tell you the footage,Never thought I would need to prove I'm not a Liar.
    You will see the incline you mentioned, correct? Almost all the way to the top you should remember, That TOM & PATTY, form near Canton, Ohio were set up there, You know the 44' Enclose car hauler, that said Natural GAS RACING near the rear and close to the top.
    Right in front of them was an idiot, the rig, A WHITE DURAMAX GMC Diesel EXTENDED CAB truck with a 16X7XwideX7tall Cargo trailer, stinger tongue.

By chance does anyone happen to have a picture of the above mentioned rigs setting in 100% sun. If so please send me or him one please. probably won't believe or agree any way. Worth a try Better yet reply to this thread and include the picture.

Thanks Jim Rowin
    Omaha, Ne.

Thanks for any input hear in advance

Jim Rowin
    Omaha Ne
    Last edited by junkyarddog; 06-17-2011, 07:06 AM. Reason: spelling & puctuation

Comment

Working...
    X