Weather at Rhinebeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.A.Bagin View Post
    Eric, your first 5 words are true,......Your last 5 words are false.
    I can't believe you have never said something to your wife that you instantly (and forever) wish you could retract.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Honestly Eric, No, I try to think first and speak after. If I have nothing decent to say I keep my mouth shut.
      D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

this is the first swap meet that sent me a post card.Iis that from the fairgrounds or the club?
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
          Admission to every AMCA meet I have ever been to was free. A donation for parking was the only cost.
          Chris
          that is no longer true, Viking has been charging for several years now and Denton charged the same for everybody(no discount for club members)
          Kevin Valentine 13
          EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Originally posted by Re-cycleInc View Post
            To my knowledge everyone pays. Make sure you bring your membership card for the discount too. No card, no discount. This is the only meet with a fee (fees are listed on the website: http://www.rhinebecknationalmeet.com/). The fee is to help cover the costs of the premiere facilities which are appreciated by many, but not all as is always the case. I happen to like the meet over Oley because of the different activities (auctions, timelines, wall of death, etc.) plus the flat level ground and paved roadways not to mention the 250+ vendors that are confirmed. Of course, I'm a little partial because I was born and raised in Rhinebeck. In the end, any meet is a good meet in my book!
            Flat my !!!
            When I vended there I kept falling out of bed
            I was setting on the side of Mnt Fugi

Comment

Rob, The cards were sent out thru the Coalition of Chapters and were funded by private donations and the sponsors. I sorted thru the national roster and tried to pick anyone within a days ride. (8-10hrs). If I missed anyone I appoligize. Junkyard, Yes, some of the vending sites are on an incline. Those are the ones that are in the front and are the most shaded by huge oak trees.
              D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.Bagin View Post
                Rob, The cards were sent out thru the Coalition of Chapters and were funded by private donations and the sponsors. I sorted thru the national roster and tried to pick anyone within a days ride. (8-10hrs). If I missed anyone I appoligize. Junkyard, Yes, some of the vending sites are on an incline. Those are the ones that are in the front and are the most shaded by huge oak trees.
                Wrong again Mnt Fugi rose above any shade.
                We were in 100% sun.

Comment

Originally posted by cube74 View Post
                  Rule #1: The minute you get personal and start degrading someone because of their opinion you lose the argument. Now to your questions. Yes I own several antique Indians. Eight in fact. I have been riding Indians since I was a kid. My grandfather worked for Indian. What I said was rhinebeck is a better location. The camping at Oley is away from the meet in a small lot. Rhinebeck is larger location and able to handle more people. That said I enjoy both meets and yes I have been to Oley several times. I have bought two bikes at Oley, a four 15 years ago and a vertical. So now I will go back to my planet.

Cube I was just joking around, I type with two fingers and after a 90 degree day of ten hours on tar beach, I screwed up. It just came out the wrong way. This is the first time I’ve had to get on line since I posted it. Please accept my apologies. The post was never meant to hurt you. It is not my intention to make bad of anyone on this forum unless I mean it. Once again please accept my apologies. Now on the other hand. Gerry and Murph, You know what hole you two worms can stick it up! Bob L
                  AMCA #3149
                  http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                    Cube I was just joking around, I type with two fingers and after a 90 degree day of ten hours on tar beach, I screwed up. It just came out the wrong way. This is the first time I’ve had to get on line since I posted it. Please accept my apologies. The post was never meant to hurt you. It is not my intention to make bad of anyone on this forum unless I mean it. Once again please accept my apologies. Now on the other hand. Gerry and Murph, You know what hole you two worms can stick it up! Bob L
                    Apology accepted. It takes a great guy to admit they screwed up and you certainly qualify. It shows good character. This is one of the great things about our sport/ obsession. I have also spent many a hot day on the asphalt working and I know where your coming from. See you.

Comment

I felt you attacked me in a previous thread, sorry you can't type.
                      1959 XLCH

Comment

I would just love to know what thread that was?
                        AMCA #3149

Comment

Under Judging, Bikes being judged at Oley 2010. I'm probably wrong but your comment sounded abrasive.
                          1959 XLCH

Comment

Cube I was just joking around, I type with two fingers and after a 90 degree day of ten hours on tar beach, I screwed up... Now on the other hand. Gerry and Murph, You know what hole you two worms can stick it up! Bob L
                            I call um like I see um, Bob. You make valuable contributions here some times, but you also have a sarcastic streak that comes through loud and clear at other times, and it doesn't enhance your reputation. Including the above. Maybe you don't even realize it.
                            That stuff just doesn't belong in polite conversation, and it's all one-sided when it appears. No one's looking to foment bad feelings here over pure nonsense, so I'm willin' to let it be. That be okay with you, Bob?
                            Gerry Lyons #607
                            http://www.37ul.com/
                            http://flatheadownersgroup.com/

Comment

Latest weather is good Friday, some chance of wet Saturday and strong chance of wet Sunday.
                              Buzz Kanter
                              Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
                              [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
                              [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Sargehere View Post
                                I call um like I see um, Bob. You make valuable contributions here some times, but you also have a sarcastic streak that comes through loud and clear at other times, and it doesn't enhance your reputation. Including the above. Maybe you don't even realize it.
                                That stuff just doesn't belong in polite conversation, and it's all one-sided when it appears. No one's looking to foment bad feelings here over pure nonsense, so I'm willin' to let it be. That be okay with you, Bob?
                                So do I!
                                Gerry let’s get something straight. The sun doesn’t rise and set on your opinion, as much as you think it does. You’re one of the main reasons I don’t post CIM forum. Your opinion of yourself couldn’t get any more pompous. In other words, keep yourself centered opinions to yourself. Stick it up your ass clown. Bob
                                AMCA #3149

Comment

Working...
                                X