No announcement yet.

motorcycle website design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean...... it's like being a little kid waiting for Christmas!!!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Sidecars

Hey Jurassic on your web site you mention that you are looking for some reliable sidecar rigs unless you are refering to early 50's I'm guessing you may mean say.....modern day air cooled.....or....liquid cooled?

I am the Northeast regional director for the United Sidecar Association you might want to try asking at www.sidecar.com

Also there is a person in southern Cal. that installs sidecars and makes special sidecar rigs for the film industry his name is Doug Bingham the company name is sidestrider located in VanNuys Cal. 815-734-7001 Doug is also the President of the Sidecar Industry council.
      Chuck
      AMCA Member#1848

Comment

This run sounds awesome, though I have what I am calling a 14 Indian. I will only be able to afford the video of this event. But I cant wait to read and hear all about it, if a video is made, I want one! I think I will make a real effort to see the start too, would love to run along for a spell. I talked with some old timers with pre 16's, folks who are not computer savy. They surprised me with much interest and several coments like my 13 would do that ! :-) If you put the info in the club mag I think you would have lots more people wanting in also. Though it sounds like you will be full real quick anyways. I think alot of people in the club and maybe even out of it, will have much interest in the undertaking. Hats off to you guys for coming up with this adventure, it should be great reading!!

Comment

who do i need to get in touch with to place an ad in the next issue? i want the amca involved. also thanks for the side car info,iŽll get on as soon as i can ,iŽve been overwhelmed with stuff to do lately.need a new computer chair.
          Last edited by jurassic; 09-23-2009, 12:15 PM.
          www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

Jurassic
            get in touch with Bob courboin email cdf6333@att.net before Oct 1st
            he is in charge of advertising and will be able to help you
            Kevin Valentine 13
            EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Web Designer

Hey Jurassic,
              I have a web site called ZUNDAPP FOOL. My webmaster designed it and he's needing work presently and might be interested. His email address is:
              "Sheldon Aubut" Take a look at my site and if you like the lay out drop him a note. Adios,
              n2deep

Comment

web designer

Well, apparently I got censored, but perhaps this will work. His cell # is: 612.481.9300 Tell him I sent you.
                n2deep

Comment

Working...
                X