No announcement yet.

motorcycle website design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow man i read every word on the new website and i'm hooked. i've gotta try to do this run if it's the last thing i ever do. it's gonna be a crash course in the early bikes but i'm in

Comment

vince had a pretty decent 13 harley single for sale at davenport.it needs the whole treatment but any bike would ,if you wanna make this run. a chain drive single would be ideal too.
      www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

sorry to have to ask this but this is new territory for me and i realize that the pre teen guys are a different breed and i have a lot of catching up to do. the oldest bike i ever owned was a 25 jdcb so who is vince and would you provide his contact info? thank you much

Comment

I see proposed route #3 Goes through Buffalo New York I am 30 miles south from there if it goes that route it would be nice to see.
          Chuck
          AMCA Member#1848

Comment

i like 3 or 4. there is already a portland to portland run but i've never been able to make it. it is not antiques either

Comment

how much is the entry fee?

Comment

look for vince at georges antique trader i think his email is bigyellowt has his phone # on georges also
                rob ronky #10507
                www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

thank you rob---yeah i've seen him on georges

Comment

hey flat ,something you need to think about if you want to run, is getting a sponsor ,or two ,they help defer the costs of your ride and your bike ,and you run their colors on the run.it'll be televised,and covered online.not to mention their name will be on the website all year in your profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Brown View Post
                      how much is the entry fee?
                      your 500.00 entry fee will entitle you to 12 days of mobile support ,tools,skilled mechanics,search and rescue,security for your machine at night,and all hotel reservations.also entry into at least two catered events. you will pay for your own hotel rooms ,but we will set up the reservations,and drag all your luggage around. oh and we'll probably throw a BBQ pit in the truck too.
                      Last edited by jurassic; 09-15-2009, 10:20 AM.

Comment

so if i ride for coke speed channel wont blur out there name? should we start yapping on your forum
                        rob ronky #10507
                        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Originally posted by jurassic View Post
                          your 500.00 entry fee will entitle you to 12 days of mobile support ,tools,skilled mechanics,search and rescue,security for your machine at night,and all hotel reservations.also entry into at least two catered events. you will pay for your own hotel rooms ,but we will set up the reservations,and drag all your luggage around. oh and we'll probably throw a BBQ pit in the truck too.
                          Thanks Lonnie, Sounds like a good deal. Now I have to decide if I want to magnaflux all the internals of my 13 Harley, that's brutal mileage to be subjecting near 100 year old iron to.

Comment

Lonnie, I just tuned in. I WANT IN. Can a guy run aluminum pistons, say instead of cast iron in a 13 Indian? I also have 15 I might consider building up. How will the classes work or will it be winner take all pre 16? You mentioned this at Christmas but I am very impressed of the reality of it taking place.
                            Ross

Comment

Ross...check out the bottom of the board under judging, there's a new post there..... Pretty cool event eh? The fact that Jurassic took it on is awesome!! Take a couple minutes and sign up on the board. It's a cool spot to discuss pre-16 stuff!!!

http://www.motorcyclecannonball.com/
                              Cory Othen
                              Membership#10953

Comment

Thanks. I was in such a hurry I missed the link. I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight.
                                Ross

Comment

Working...
                                X