Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dave. I'll take the hug. Y2k was either going to be at a moment or a score of years. And as the Good Book says..... The People laughed and scorned Noah. What is water from the sky they said ! A hundred years of building an ark ?? Ha Ha Ha Ha...They said. And then one day.......... Open the door !!! Let us in !!! To late....The laughing became the fosils. And Noah ??? He became us.

Comment

• I think somebody has had to many alien abduction anal probes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BNSONS View Post
        DAN
        YOU KNOW IN A SAD WAY THE FACTS ARE NOT FUNNY……. I KNOW- I KNOW SOME FACTS ARE HARD TO TAKE BUT “KVAL” WILL CLOSE THIS POST SOON…… JUST CURIOUS,HOW DID YOU ALL SURVIVE THE Y2K SCARE?
        DAVE

P.S. FOR THE RECORD I VOTED FOR MOTORCYCLES ONLY.
        Dave, where the hell is this sarcasm coming from? Do you take this position with anyone who has a different opinion than your own? As far as Y2K, I knew it was baloney in 1995 when I went into the BIOS of my Packard Bell and moved the date past 2000. Yes, "we all" had computers back then. And please put a bullet in the head of this thread.
        Ride 'em. Don't hide 'em.
        Dan #6938 FUBO

Comment

• As an alternative to killing the thread, perhaps Rod Serling could be enlisted to moderate...
          Ride it like you can fix it!

Comment

• Originally posted by JSB55 View Post
            As an alternative to killing the thread, perhaps Rod Serling could be enlisted to moderate...
            Now THAT is humor.
            Ride 'em. Don't hide 'em.
            Dan #6938 FUBO

Comment

• And they asked him.....they did not receive me and your word. And he said....dust your feet and do not return. ADIOS !

Comment

• One more thing before I go..... I just loved the tribute to Michael Jackson ! Let us build him a monument ! A monument to a pedifile !!!!!! God help us when we do things such as this ! God help us even more when we make light of reality ! Done and gone..................

Comment

• First of all Happy Independence Day to one and all!!! Note I didn't say Happy 4th because it is about our Independence not jst potentially a day off same with Memorial Day and Armistace/Veterans day. I don't care about MJ. It is tragic he died at a fairly young age but never was a fan so.... About Y2K I hear you Paps and having a brother in law who works fighting cyber attacks in the most sensetive national agencies Y2K is as you stated and continues to be a problem. I also have a nephew who deploys to Afghanistan this January as a Marine forward observer for fire support to units so I support our troops and what they are fighting and dying for which is to protect our Independence and Freedom. I will not give in nor my guns to the politicians who want to take our freedoms and our right to defend our selves from their or others intolerable acts. That is the only fear that seems to motivate them is the fact that an armed public is not under their control and might rise up against them. I believe everyone deserves the freedom to express their own opinion whether I agree with it or not however you are not entitled to bully or berate those with whom you disagree. As my father always used to say, all things in moderation, treat others the way you want to be treated, every man for himself, and if you know you are going to get hit grab the biggest things you can and hit first.

Tom(Rollo) Hardy
                  AMCA#12766

Comment

• GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!! I had no plans, what so ever, to post to this topic again Tom. I to have a very good friend who works mil communications. And they fight off software crap constantly. I am probably just as guilty as a few others, when it comes to snide remarks. To those whom I have hit with any, I am sorry. Now....Let us U.S.A. citizens.....get out there and celebrate the Greatest Nation On Earth ! Let us lift a toast to our Military Men and Women and our Veterans who have been there for us in the past ! Happy Birthday U.S.A. !!!

Comment

• amen to that---i took my military flag out of the wooden triangle box it was in when uncle sam gave it to me for the first time today and figured it needed to be in the breeze like my old bikes. proud to be american every day

Comment

• Hooray for the USA! I love this country or at least what it used to be despite all the apologists out there. I love the principals and sacrifice that the Founding Fathers and all those that have fought and died for those in the years since. Yes, we are arrogant at times yes, we meddle at times and yes, we think we know better at times but if we have been so wrong on so many things as many would have you believe why do people risk their lives to come here. I don't see boat loads of folks risking life and limb to move to Mexico,Cuba, Europe,China or anywhere else for that matter. I had a good Independence day celebration here in my little town outside the Nations Capital despite all the things going on. Hope everyone else did too!

Tom (Rolo) Hardy
                        AMCA#12766

Comment

• SAY GODNIGHT BOYS!!!!!
                          Kevin Valentine 13
                          EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Working...
                          X