Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't disagree with any of you on the reasons for being here. A can of worms was opened and I could not resist replying to it. But please !!!! Do yourselves a favor, and look, listen, discern, and weigh, what is going on. Stay abreast of everything ! Go on with your lives in a normal fashion, but !!!! Don't place your head in the sands. Be ready for what is to come. Prepare the way for your loved ones. Provide the means to survive for them. And on this forum......get away from it all !

As for Wauseon, or any other meet for that matter, I won't discuss current events while there. I go there to get away from them.

Comment

who to blame next?

Well here’s my two cents. They got you guys all twisted up and running scared. What are you really afraid of? That the person in charge doesn’t look like you. You didn’t really take the term White House literally did you? The fact is White America has been in charge for over 230 some years and look at the mess we’re in. Give somebody else a chance you might be surprised. I know it's a hard pill to swallow but the election was legit- even in Florida. So put your guns away before you shoot yourself & get a good night sleep, you’ll feel better in the morning. Who are you going to worry about next- women ? You know they already own half the money and all the pussy in the world.
      Dave

Comment

lololol dave---there are two self inflicted pains i never indulge in---fear and jealousy. that has served me well for 60 years so far

Comment

Originally posted by BNSONS View Post
          Well here’s my two cents. They got you guys all twisted up and running scared. What are you really afraid of? That the person in charge doesn’t look like you. You didn’t really take the term White House literally did you? The fact is White America has been in charge for over 230 some years and look at the mess we’re in. Give somebody else a chance you might be surprised. I know it's a hard pill to swallow but the election was legit- even in Florida. So put your guns away before you shoot yourself & get a good night sleep, you’ll feel better in the morning. Who are you going to worry about next- women ? You know they already own half the money and all the pussy in the world.
          Dave

WOW !!! It didn't take long for you to take a discussion about GUN CONTROL & turn into an issue about Racism. This is exactly the kind of thought process that will bring this Country down. Presidents in this Country have had People disagree with ther policy's for as long as this Country has been in existence, & this is the frst administration that has had it's supporters have no other defense of their policies other than (your a RACIST).
          Dave if you disagree with the postings here, About GUN CONTROL how about a Statement as to WHY we should except GUN CONTROL ? & why you feel this country should blindly follow our President?
          As you seem to feel.

Comment

I just want to say that I respect everyone that has posted here. I respect their love and passion for old motorcycles and enjoy their observations and stories, (about motorcycles). Your politics, religion, and core beliefs are your own and you are entitiled to them in this great country of ours. I had no intention of hurting anyones feelings or challenging their beliefs. If I have, I am sorry. I eat, sleep, and breathe old motorcycles and I love this forum because it is a way to make contact with people who have the same passion for old bikes. I don't know about you, but I don't have anyone in my town that I can talk old bikes with. I'm just the weird guy down the street with a garage full of old junk so this forum is my way of communicating with people like me. I would just like to see this part of our lives stay free of the world's problems.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

amen to that eric i wanted to say something but you took care of it. thanks t-bone

Comment

Hold on now brothers. The last thing I want to do is give a decisive opinion. If I did that than before almost EVERY post I would have to give a black box warning: READING THIS POST MAY RAISE BLOOD PRESSURE INCREASING THE RISK OF HEART FAILURE. Now believe it or not I like you guys and your rants, even the ones that raise my blood pressure, shake my head, and pity a misguided individual. I’m glad to live in a country where I can’t be censored. And I’m especially grateful that because of the change in government I again have the right to complain without be called unpatriotic. Now you can BOIL YOUR FROG at any setting you damn well feel like it, this is America. I may not always agree with the government and I hope that this is the turning point for social and responsible government-they have had a tendency to abuse power and influence. I may look on the history of our nation with some remorse for the destructive nature we had to use to become “One nation under God.” I may also have a definite opinion on gun control. However, I will not use fear or propaganda to get people to hear me out. They maybe clinging to their guns so tight they’ll pull the trigger before get my opinion out. Everybody in this country has rights. You want to have a gun- than have one. You want to have a same-sex marriage- than do it. You want to decide the size of your family- go ahead. I’m going on with my life and I will not be influenced by anyone else’s agenda or agendas disguised with a witty story. So let’s get back to motorcycles because much like morals and values they can belong to anyone: Republican or Democrat, Christian or Jew, White or Black, Gay or Straight. And seriously, a good night’s sleep and a sense of humor will work wonders; although a younger woman will work miracles…….your choice..
                Dave

Comment

Originally posted by BNSONS View Post
                  So let’s get back to motorcycles because much like morals and values they can belong to anyone: Republican or Democrat, Christian or Jew, White or Black, Gay or Straight. And seriously, a good night’s sleep and a sense of humor will work wonders; although a younger woman will work miracles…….your choice..
                  Dave

Dave..........I like the second choice
                  Chuck
                  AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Iver Johnson

When the snollygasters come to try and take away my stub nosed, 5 shot .38 Iver Johnson revolver do I have to let them know about the 12 gauge break action, single barrell scatter gun and the Big Twin ?

I WISH I had the Big Twin !

It would be nice to learn more about the Iver Johnson Co. Anybody have any info to share? Maybe a new article in the magazine , a new thread on the subject ?
                    William McClean
                    AMCA # 60

Comment

This ain't right guys.......how can i lurk around and learn about my passion from some of the most knowledgable folks in the game when we get on these totally off topic discussions. I collect firearms and ammo. I have very strong political views. I try to make a difference thru my participation and various memberships in many venues......but in the 7 pages of this post I haven't been able to learn or share my limited knowledge about ANTIQUE MOTORCYCLES. Bummer !
                      Anyone know anything about Pope's? Oops, Pope Motorcycles... before we get headed in the wrong direction.
                      Johnny Whitsett
                      AMCA # 8626

Comment

jww......... just a thought here but this forum is" parking lot chatter "..........picture a bunch of fellas , and gals , hanging aroud a parkin lot and .chatterin' what do you think they might be bullshittin about ?..........i'll bet guns ,politics , civil rights ,taxes and other stuff will be profoundly debated ....good luck ,tom
                        1946 chief 1948 chief 1948 wl 1950wl 1941ulwith sidecar 47 chief(in the works)65bsa

Comment

Originally posted by jww View Post
                          This ain't right guys.......how can i lurk around and learn about my passion from some of the most knowledgable folks in the game when we get on these totally off topic discussions. I collect firearms and ammo. I have very strong political views. I try to make a difference thru my participation and various memberships in many venues......but in the 7 pages of this post I haven't been able to learn or share my limited knowledge about ANTIQUE MOTORCYCLES. Bummer !
                          Anyone know anything about Pope's? Oops, Pope Motorcycles... before we get headed in the wrong direction.
                          Go to the category you need to learn from. This thread had to do with freedom and sometimes firearms. Your very love for your hobby might hinge on it! This might screw with your head. If you didn't like the thread don't read it. Go figure? Bob
                          AMCA #3149
                          http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by William McClean View Post
                            When the snollygasters come to try and take away my stub nosed, 5 shot .38 Iver Johnson revolver do I have to let them know about the 12 gauge break action, single barrell scatter gun and the Big Twin ?

I WISH I had the Big Twin !

It would be nice to learn more about the Iver Johnson Co. Anybody have any info to share? Maybe a new article in the magazine , a new thread on the subject ?
                            Seeing as this thread doesn't involve old motorsickles too much, I didn't think it would hurt to post this link for you to have a look at William.....

http://www.cornellpubs.com/old-guns/...er-johnson.php
                            Cory Othen
                            Membership#10953

Comment

Cory Othen
                              Membership#10953

Comment

The topic had nothing to do do with motorcycles. This discussion is not motorcycle related in the least ! lest you count total control of your lives, and the freedom which was won by past and present blood loss, in order to retain such true freedoms ! Motorcycle topics are posted eleswhere . This topic is about back door gun confinscation ! This topic is about kissing ass to the loss of your FREEDOMS ! PERIOD !!!!!!! Don't come knocking at my door when the **** happens ! I won't trust you ! Stick together or separate ! Enemy or fellow friend.....your choice. Tory or patriot ? again...your choice ! My family or yours ??? MINE !!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X