Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paps......if that response was directed my way.....it's so hard to tell on these damn computers......but I'm assuming it was. I was merely responding to Williams inquiry on Iver Johnsons. I guess I should have started a new thread elsewhere. The last thing I would want to do is get in the middle of a Freedom debate. I'm here for old sickles.....nothing more and nothing less. The next time I'll read the thread a little closer before I stick my nose in it. I had no intention of making "light" of this discussion.
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Cory, I’m sure Paps last post wasn’t pointed in your direction and thanks for posting that poster. Just think what would happen if a gun manufacturer where to create a poster like that today. People would be in an up roar about it. Yet as we slowly lose are freedoms which our families have defended for hundreds of years, there are still those that prefer to just look the other way.

A few years ago I was so outraged about the idiots protesting at our service men’s funerals that I joined the PGR and after attending nearly fifty of these brave men’s last rides, I feel obligated to continue their fight. These young men are standing up and covering our butts for us far from home. Its our duty to cover their butts and watch their back sides right here at home. I will not look the other way when these brave men are depending on me. -Steve
      ------------
      Steve
      AMCA #7300

Comment

Please accept my regrets for not thinking about which forum heading this thread is under fellows. And your right, i don't have to read it. But I enjoy this forum so just cannot help myself. I'll just move my gun carrying, Confederate Flag flying butt off of the Parking Lot to another Topic to learn something about motorcycles. Most of us here in Mississippi are prepared to survive, taught at an early age about the right to vote, take care of our own.
        All second nature to me so I tend to live with that mentality with every breath. Guess its new to some folks. Maybe all of this "change and hope" snuck up on some of you. Its been coming since the day we stopped picking our own cotton down here. Another reason to relax and ride the scoot.
        Johnny Whitsett
        AMCA # 8626

Comment

well said johnny----i grew up dirt poor. one pair of shoes every fall that were worn out by spring and barefoot all summer. i have the scars on the bottom of my feet to prove it. i'm not complaining one bit. i've always had the mentality of which you speak and know of no other way. i don't need anyone to tell me to watch out for me and my own like it is something new but it is important to tell those of privilege so they can learn from our experiences and we as bikers can survive together. i think that's why i was attracted to bikes at an early age.
          great camaraderie even back when it wasn't cool.

Comment

parking lot chatter or not

if we cant discuss guns and politics in this forum from time to time then the name of this forum should be changed to "misc motorcycle only". with that said here's my dimes worth:

1. dont trust government, hate it.
            2. dont trust the police, they work for the government.
            3. keep a low profile, and hit em when they aint lookin.
            4. grow your own.
            5. an armed society is a polite society.
            6. if you think your vote doesn't count your wrong....it's you who don't count.
            7. USA love it and improve upon it, or leave.

so there.

sludge

Comment

parking lot chatter or not

if we cant discuss guns and politics in this forum from time to time then the name of this forum should be changed to "misc motorcycle only". with that said here's my dimes worth:

4. grow your own.

so there.

sludge

Comment

last year CHICAGO population 4 million murders 900
                TORONTO population 4 million murders 90 ( used to be a lot lower before they let all the drug dealers in. )
                why is this? Canadians are not polite , just intimidated by authority. It would seem the RCMP and probably other cops up here are a little out of control and love their new toy the taser which can kill. they tried a gun registry up here and it was a billion dollar waste of time and money. Maybe we need more guns here. I could use an UZI to control the fishermen on my lake.

Comment

Thanks, Cory, for the link and the Cool Poster ! I'll check out the link when I get to a computer without filters.

Reseaching in my own limited library, I have found that Iver Johnson also made Bicylces { not a big suprise } They built single cylinder machines and later built the twins.
                  William McClean
                  AMCA # 60

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
                    Paps......if that response was directed my way.....it's so hard to tell on these damn computers......but I'm assuming it was. I was merely responding to Williams inquiry on Iver Johnsons. I guess I should have started a new thread elsewhere. The last thing I would want to do is get in the middle of a Freedom debate. I'm here for old sickles.....nothing more and nothing less. The next time I'll read the thread a little closer before I stick my nose in it. I had no intention of making "light" of this discussion.
                    Not at all Cory. It was directed at those who stick their heads in the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio-Rider View Post
                      Cory, I’m sure Paps last post wasn’t pointed in your direction and thanks for posting that poster. Just think what would happen if a gun manufacturer where to create a poster like that today. People would be in an up roar about it. Yet as we slowly lose are freedoms which our families have defended for hundreds of years, there are still those that prefer to just look the other way.

A few years ago I was so outraged about the idiots protesting at our service men’s funerals that I joined the PGR and after attending nearly fifty of these brave men’s last rides, I feel obligated to continue their fight. These young men are standing up and covering our butts for us far from home. Its our duty to cover their butts and watch their back sides right here at home. I will not look the other way when these brave men are depending on me. -Steve
                      AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jww View Post
                        Please accept my regrets for not thinking about which forum heading this thread is under fellows. And your right, i don't have to read it. But I enjoy this forum so just cannot help myself. I'll just move my gun carrying, Confederate Flag flying butt off of the Parking Lot to another Topic to learn something about motorcycles. Most of us here in Mississippi are prepared to survive, taught at an early age about the right to vote, take care of our own.
                        All second nature to me so I tend to live with that mentality with every breath. Guess its new to some folks. Maybe all of this "change and hope" snuck up on some of you. Its been coming since the day we stopped picking our own cotton down here. Another reason to relax and ride the scoot.
                        When You all quick pickin cotten Bro....the north quit making steel. None of us are exempt.

Comment

Originally posted by sludge View Post

4. grow your own.

so there.

sludge
                          1. We are the gov
                          2. We are the police
                          3. Stand out...like we are here
                          4. If legal
                          5. AMEN
                          6. Votes do count but are used for filtering agendas now
                          7. AMEN

Comment

more of my two cents worth

USA - right to bear arms

CANADA - right to bare breasts

I think we picked the right thing to fight for

aka HAWG
                            1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
                            1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
                            1940 indian chief military
                            1965 sportster xlch
                            1969 sportster xlch bobber
                            1971 bsa A65 chopper
                            1969 harley ss350 sprint
                            1960 harley topper
                            1963 harley topper
                            H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
                            H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
                            1949 harley model 125 bobber project
                            1959 harley model 165
                            1960 harley super 10
                            1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
                            EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by BNSONS View Post
                              Well here’s my two cents. They got you guys all twisted up and running scared. What are you really afraid of? That the person in charge doesn’t look like you. You didn’t really take the term White House literally did you? The fact is White America has been in charge for over 230 some years and look at the mess we’re in. Give somebody else a chance you might be surprised. I know it's a hard pill to swallow but the election was legit- even in Florida. So put your guns away before you shoot yourself & get a good night sleep, you’ll feel better in the morning. Who are you going to worry about next- women ? You know they already own half the money and all the pussy in the world.
                              Dave
                              I don't recall anyone discussing skin color except for you. Stick to the subject. Our good president and Sonia Sotomayer want to shred the Second Amendment. And should they succeed, the First won't be far behind. DO A LITTLE RESEARCH.
                              Ride 'em. Don't hide 'em.
                              Dan #6938 FUBO

Comment

DO A LITTLE RESEARCH

Thank you Dan !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X