Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoooray. Was able to find small pistol primers at 2 shops within 2 miles of each other today.

Comment

Originally posted by Paps View Post
      Not at all Cory. It was directed at those who stick their heads in the sand.
      Gotcha! Maybe I was just too tired last night.........I thought I had stirred a hornets nest..
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by Barry Brown View Post
        last year CHICAGO population 4 million murders 900
        TORONTO population 4 million murders 90 ( used to be a lot lower before they let all the drug dealers in. )
        why is this? Canadians are not polite , just intimidated by authority. It would seem the RCMP and probably other cops up here are a little out of control and love their new toy the taser which can kill. they tried a gun registry up here and it was a billion dollar waste of time and money. Maybe we need more guns here. I could use an UZI to control the fishermen on my lake.
        You nailed it Barry. Gun control was pointless and the taser is cruel and unusual punishment at least that's what I can gather on the amount of people that have been zapped as an easy way out for the authorities (especially Polish air passengers and pregnant women!!!) ...... isn't your Beemer set up for pot-shottin' those fishermen? Maybe you should see about those rubber bullet guns that they shoot the polar bears with up north...
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Chicken Little Syndrome

Originally posted by motorhead1 View Post
          I don't recall anyone discussing skin color except for you. Stick to the subject. Our good president and Sonia Sotomayer want to shred the Second Amendment. And should they succeed, the First won't be far behind. DO A LITTLE RESEARCH.
          DAN
          SORRY YOU MISSED THE WITT AND HUMOR IN MY THREE POSTS. BUT I THOUGHT THEY WERE FUNNY. IT’S HARD FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND HOW GROWN MEN CAN CRY LIKE SCHOOL GIRLS ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK MIGHT HAPPEN. AND IF IT EVENTUALLY DOES. BEING THAT SAME GROWN MAN HOW COULD THAT POSSIBLY STOP YOU FROM STILL HAVING SOME OF THAT INSURANCE FOR TUFF TIMES.
          DAVE

Comment

I find none of it funny and obviously no one else does.
            Ride 'em. Don't hide 'em.
            Dan #6938 FUBO

Comment

Gentleman
              lets keep things civil, or this thread will be closed
              Kevin Valentine 13
              EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Originally posted by motorhead1 View Post
                I find none of it funny and obviously no one else does.

DAN
                YOU KNOW IN A SAD WAY THE FACTS ARE NOT FUNNY……. I KNOW- I KNOW SOME FACTS ARE HARD TO TAKE BUT “KVAL” WILL CLOSE THIS POST SOON…… JUST CURIOUS,HOW DID YOU ALL SURVIVE THE Y2K SCARE?
                DAVE

P.S. FOR THE RECORD I VOTED FOR MOTORCYCLES ONLY.

Comment

Guess I better crack a couple of Michel Jackson jokes right about now to crack the heat! Please boss Kevin. Don’t shut us down.
                  AMCA #3149
                  http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                    Guess I better crack a couple of Michel Jackson jokes right about now to crack the heat!
                    i heard that michael jackson was feelin a little randy just before he died. as ya can probably tell i voted to allow off topic posts, and for keeping things fun and spontaneous.

sludge

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                      Guess I better crack a couple of Michel Jackson jokes right about now to crack the heat! Please boss Kevin. Don’t shut us down.
                      NOW THAT'S A GOOD IDEA

Comment

• Originally posted by BNSONS View Post
                        DAN
                        YOU KNOW IN A SAD WAY THE FACTS ARE NOT FUNNY……. I KNOW- I KNOW SOME FACTS ARE HARD TO TAKE BUT “KVAL” WILL CLOSE THIS POST SOON…… JUST CURIOUS,HOW DID YOU ALL SURVIVE THE Y2K SCARE?
                        DAVE

P.S. FOR THE RECORD I VOTED FOR MOTORCYCLES ONLY.
                        The Y2 scare was deliberate. It was staged to make us think, the sky would fall at midnight 2000. The Y2k senerio is real though. They knew it would not all go down on that date. They just wanted us to belive it, so it would become a past fright, and not a future reality. If ya don't understand Y2k, try looking at it this way.....All programs, including operating systems, for computers, need what is called updates. Look up the real meaning of updates. Definition of update is fix / band-aid / patch. An update is a temporary tricking of the software. Updates configure software so they believe a date lie. This lie is neccessary in order to prevent a total crash. Why is are updates needed ? Because....all computer language is based on original computer language. The original computer language had a glitch. This glitch was built on until we got to the present. This is irreversable ! The real window of Y2k reaches just beyond 2020. Gov has created a separate computer language. This was neccessary in order to prevent complete shutdown of gov and military operations. Civilian operations are what will completely crash. There is just not enough time to replace everything which is controled by Computers. Deep well gas and oil pumps, nuclear reactor valves, and many many other impossible to reach cotrol systems, will fail. I could go on and on about Y2k. The truth is 2000 was staged in order to prevent mass panic. If I were in gov...I would have done the same staging. I tend to believe, even firearms confinscation is directed at the future results of Y2k. Gov does not trust the citizen in a crisis. Individual national / military policing, in their eyes, cannot control an armed populas, under such a crisis. Gov trusts the populas less than the populas trusts gov.. And to think....now our returning Veterans are on a threat list ! Not even these Vets are trusted by gov.. We and they are a threat to the global solution for mankind. This solution is derived from, and based on, the same Y2k infected computer systems data releases, for such a solution. Gov trusts a solution created by Y2k software errors ! I can see the experts now.....type in the data.... up comes the solution. Go by it !! Put your trust and faith in software which constantly needs band-aids ! The end result ? The end goal ? 666

Comment

• The Y2K scare was such a let-down ------ I woke up the next day and everything was just the same as the day before.

Comment

• i sat in a friends basement while everybody drank then it came the chant 10 9 8 so on right at 1 i hit the main breaker total darkness still brings tears to eyes when i think of the panic upstairs i didn't stop laughing for mounths
                            rob ronky #10507
                            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

• Originally posted by rwm View Post
                              i sat in a friends basement while everybody drank then it came the chant 10 9 8 so on right at 1 i hit the main breaker total darkness still brings tears to eyes when i think of the panic upstairs i didn't stop laughing for mounths
                              HA HA HA ...!!! Good one...! Made me laugh just thinking about it..!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paps View Post
                                The Y2 scare was deliberate. It was staged to make us think, the sky would fall at midnight 2000. The Y2k senerio is real though. They knew it would not all go down on that date. They just wanted us to belive it, so it would become a past fright, and not a future reality. If ya don't understand Y2k, try looking at it this way.....All programs, including operating systems, for computers, need what is called updates. Look up the real meaning of updates. Definition of update is fix / band-aid / patch. An update is a temporary tricking of the software. Updates configure software so they believe a date lie. This lie is neccessary in order to prevent a total crash. Why is are updates needed ? Because....all computer language is based on original computer language. The original computer language had a glitch. This glitch was built on until we got to the present. This is irreversable ! The real window of Y2k reaches just beyond 2020. Gov has created a separate computer language. This was neccessary in order to prevent complete shutdown of gov and military operations. Civilian operations are what will completely crash. There is just not enough time to replace everything which is controled by Computers. Deep well gas and oil pumps, nuclear reactor valves, and many many other impossible to reach cotrol systems, will fail. I could go on and on about Y2k. The truth is 2000 was staged in order to prevent mass panic. If I were in gov...I would have done the same staging. I tend to believe, even firearms confinscation is directed at the future results of Y2k. Gov does not trust the citizen in a crisis. Individual national / military policing, in their eyes, cannot control an armed populas, under such a crisis. Gov trusts the populas less than the populas trusts gov.. And to think....now our returning Veterans are on a threat list ! Not even these Vets are trusted by gov.. We and they are a threat to the global solution for mankind. This solution is derived from, and based on, the same Y2k infected computer systems data releases, for such a solution. Gov trusts a solution created by Y2k software errors ! I can see the experts now.....type in the data.... up comes the solution. Go by it !! Put your trust and faith in software which constantly needs band-aids ! The end result ? The end goal ? 666
                                PAPS
                                ALL I CAN DO IS OFFER YOU A HUG AT WAUSEON.
                                DAVE

Comment

Working...
                                X