As Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Found

i was just checking out this pic i had of mike smiths 1912 henderson, as found. maybe matt has some better pics of it ,but it was incredible ,any other as found pics out there??
    www.motorcyclecannonball.com

as found american ,engine found elsewhere

Comment

as found ,the morning after

Comment

Awesome pics!!!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

testing this time
          Attached Files
          Peter Thomson, a.k.a. Tommo
          A.M.C.A. # 2777
          Palmerston North, New Zealand.

Comment

I'm getting tuition from my son-in-law as to how to post pictures and hopefully keep the stress level and blood pressure down. He's sitting beside me now and it looks like I might have succeeded.
            This is an original paint Cleveland and as far as I know the only non original bits are the bottom feed carb bowl and the Lucas mag I'm fitting as the correct Berling or Bosch mag has eluded me.
            Bought from the original owner it is an unrestored and now 2 owner bike.
            Attached Files
            A.M.C.A. # 2777

Comment

Tommo

Two words..........VERY NICE
              Chuck
              AMCA Member#1848

Comment

I have to say I'm in agreement with Chuck on the evaluation of that Cleveland! I have a relative with an original paint (or what's left of it) '20 model and it came with the Berling mag.
                Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

Henderson De-Luxe 1927

As found, just pulled it home frome where it sat since 1952ìsh.

The bike is now done 100%.
                  And then there is the idea that we are here on earth to get a certain amount of things done before we die.
                  This is a great theory.
                  If it is true, I am so far behind that I will never die...

AMCA-3489

Comment

thor from a chicken coop

Comment

It's a good thing the chickens were'nt home. Things don't survive too well when the chickens come home to roost. Rod

Comment

just as found 3 weeks ago ,20 miles from where pappy hoel sold it at the indian dealership in sturgis.4000 original miles,matching numbers,title ,clothing ,tools,books,history.

Comment

Darn, I wondered where I left that thing! I'll have someone pick it up for me.
                          Robbie
                          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Man, that exhaust system looks pretty tough for only 4000 miles. are those bags aftermarket as I had a set on a bitza 48 Chief years ago and always thought they were aftermarket. The grips also look like 1960's Italian "Gran Turismo"

Comment

Here's one for you guys that want something like what Lonnie found and as this is in his neck of the woods I suppose he will have a head start.
                              South of Rapid City near the Reptile Park is a sideroad that goes off to your left, 235 or 236 or something like that and if you travel down there about 3 or 4 miles on your right you'll see a wooded area, just like in Lonnie's photo, with a quantity of 60's American cars on view.
                              Those that go looking might be surprised what they find. I could drive you straight there if I was in the USA but didn't record exact details as I didn't think they would be needed again. Look out for a red and white Chev Corvair Monza, we bought a 455 cu in Pontiac Bonniville ambulance off the guy, it looked like it was straight out of Ghostbusters.
                              You'll need to be admitted into the sheds to see the good stuff, both cars and bikes.
                              I really can't believe I'm typing this telling you guys where to find stuff in your own country
                              and I've sat here for quite a while trying to decide whether to hit "submit reply" or not.
                              A.M.C.A. # 2777

Comment

Working...
                              X