"Worlds Fastest Indian"...new movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie play dates

I also saw the ad on Speed channel. It showed up on another cable channel (Discovery Channel, maybe?) last week.

What is disappointing is how the "nationwide" release of the movie will really be pretty limited. According to this web site,

http://www.magpictures.com/dates.asp...d-71c2f3395fe9

it will only play in one theater here in Chicago. It looks like it will get more play in Calfornia and on the east coast. You guys in Colorado may have to wait until the DVD comes out.

Anthony Hopkins received a lifetime achievement award at the Golden Globes Monday night. I had hoped the distributor would promote the movie then, it seemed like a good opportunity to reach out to the public at large, but maybe it was just too expensive to buy the commercial time.

Dave

Comment

Finally saw the movie today. Make sure to see it if you can. I tought it was pretty good.

d.

Comment

Guess I get to see it. Its showing in Kamas, UT 2-17...2-23. Things are changing around here. Kamas is a very small town.

http://utahtheaters.info/theaters/Ka...otos/index.asp

Comment

It doesn't appear to be showing near me!!! I'm either going to have to wait for an excuse to go to the big city or else wait for the DVD!!!!!!!

Comment

Does anybody know if it is showing in the Pomona, CA area? I'm in town for a few days and don't really know much about the area. Thanks!!

Comment

Fastest Indian

Great movie, i really enjoyed it. Anthony Hopkins did a great job, as usual.
              I can't remark on how accurate it was, but I grinned through the whole movie.
              I live in the Cleveland area & its only showing in two theaters east & west. I guess we're just not a big enough market for the promoters. Too bad, I don't think you need to be a MC type to enjoy it. It was just a great feel good story.
              Kinda funny how Humpback Mountain is getting all the press.
              Now I've gotta wait for it to come out in DVD, I hope there is alot of extra scenes & info. Enjoy the ride, Bob

Comment

JWL

Ontario is just down the road from Pomona

Ontario, CA: Ontario Mills 30

Call them to make sure?

http://www.movietickets.com/house_de...?house_id=1520

Comment

The movie hasn't made it yet to EBF Georgia, I hope it makes it sometime! Someone please let us know when it's out in DVD.

Louie

Comment

Was very disapointed that it wasn't showed in wisconsin. I must of had a very limited run. john f

Comment

Thanks JohnR !!!! It's a go. I appreciate the heads-up.

Comment

Sure it is John!
                        http://www.landmarktheatres.com/Mark...e_Frameset.htm
                        I saw it during their preview week.

Comment

Liked the move alot probably see it again. Inspiring.

There were only around 25 people in the theatre while I was there. $4 for seniors. $3 for buttered corn and a drink. Cannot remember the last time I was in a theatre?

Comment

Saw it yesterday on premiere. Everybody enjoyed it, including the ladies. A good oldtime movie!
                            (Edit) due to time difference "yesterday" was the 24th

Comment

I saw the movie yesterday and it was very inspiring. It's a tribute to man's desire to succeed in the face of adversity. Where have people like this gone? Hopefully there are still a few out there.

NOTE:
                              The list of where this movie is showing is inaccurate. I got to see this movie in Indianapolis which was not on that list. I think some of the movie houses are picking up this film as they see that there is interest in it. So check your local listings to see if it is in town, you may be surprised

Howard

Comment

Just came in here in central PA -- Susquehanna Valley Mall. Hope to see it this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X