"Worlds Fastest Indian"...new movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Townsville AUSTRALIA

Got a surprise today when I got home from the base, a message on my answering machine from the local Picture Theatre asking me if I would display one of my Indians in the Cinema while TWFI is being shown. Must be in the next month or so. Hmmm, security of my bike issues, and what's in it for me????
    Actually, it's nice to be in a position for my machine to be a central display for this movie. If they give me a poster, they can have the 47 Chief or the Powerplus for the duration.

Best wishes everyone.

Ken.

Comment

well a couple of our local tribe just showed for the opening night.

A signed agreement for full replacement value "in cash" within 48hrs. and free tickets for 10yrs.

Comment

Free tickets

Free tickets for 10 years. I've been to the pictures onnce in 2 years (actually in the US last year) so chances are they would only see me 5 times.
        I will investigate the insurance issue though.

Best wishes mate.

Ken.

Comment

Just saw the movie tonite. Sir Anthony was magnificant and the story moved along very well. Hollywood took some liberties but it goes that way for all stories made into movies. My girls (ages 12,15,18) and wife thoroughly enjoyed it too. Highly recommend, even to non motorheads.

Comment

Saw that

I saw the movie Tuesday for 5 bucks. Good movie. Great actor! A little light on the bike or history. All about his one wish to do Bonnie. And a little coochie coo on the side. Low key movie, and I liked it that way.

Comment

my motorcylce buddy sitting next to me in the movie leaned over and said, "hey Jim, this hermit who lives in a shed gets more than you do in a year..."

Comment

A year, heck

Tell him not to rub it in!

Comment

Amazon has the CD

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...v=glance&n=130

Comment

Movie is NOT yet available

This is the same information that has been on
                    Amazon for over 2 months.

If you check the "availability" box, you will find Amazon
                    does NOT have the DVD yet. It will not even be
                    "released" for another two weeks.

"Availability: This title will be released on June 13, 2006. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. "

Comment

It's Available

Your right Steve. The "Worlds Fastest Indian" movie is available NOW from Amazon and lots of other places.

Meijer stores here have it for $15 and you get a $3 Meijer gas card with your purchase too.

It will be everywhere soon.

Comment

It's out on DVD now,also listed multiple time on "ebay"

Comment

Finally got to watch the DVD last night... If that movie isn't inspiring I don't know what is.......... What a character!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X