No announcement yet.

AMCA Verification of Member Data??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwing away the cards was not too much trouble. Getting unsolicited phone calls urging me to provide information, IS TOO MUCH!
    I know that contracts were signed but IT IS TIME FOR THIS TO END!!!
    John 'Benny' Harvell
    amca#22302

Comment

• I sent them an e-mail telling them the e-mail address they have on file is fine and the mailing address they have on file is fine... customerservice@publishingconcepts.com
      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

• Ya know, the old roster was just fine. I live by the old saying "If it ain't broke don't fix it".
        AMCA #765

Comment

• Just walked into the house and the wife started laughing. #7 showed up today.
          AMCA #765

Comment

• I was amused at first but now yesterday phone call.I screen my calls so didn't answer but still ran in the house as I was expecting a call from ill family member.I get more than enough unsolicited calls,hope they stop.
            I am not happy that my "club" has sold/given my info to a third party in hopes of some income,and wonder who else may get it in the future.
            Tom

Comment

• I say again. Would some Board member put a stop to this? I got another card Thursday...
              VPH-D

Comment

• Originally posted by VPH-D View Post
                I say again. Would some Board member put a stop to this? I got another card Thursday...
                VPH-D
                It is surprising, VPH-D,..

....That the 'subcontractor' hasn't yet figured out that it is a loser to keep spending on mailings, and telephoning folks who have no interest.

As I posted previously, I merely called the toll-free number and said "No", and that was the end of it for me.
                If everyone did the same, it might become more obvious.

Who said 'Sure, I'll buy it'?

.....Cotten
                PS: (Besides the Board of course...)
                Last edited by T. Cotten; 09-15-2017, 01:22 PM.
                AMCA #776
                Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

• Frankly I am tired of having to opt out of things I never opted into. Tom

Comment

• I have asked for it to stop, I have updated any and all info that I wanted the AMCA to have and yet the cards, emails and now phone calls continue.

I can only think at this point the board doesn't care, so now neither do I.

Can I get a refund on my remaining membership ?

Comment

• As a new member I find this to be a very unprofessional way of doing things, I do not think the board members or who ever runs the club care. I doubt I will renew my membership.

Comment

• I sit here on the other side of the world amazed and saddened that a issue like this can occur and as far as I can see not a single response from the powers that be.
                        It doesn't affect me but as a club member I feel that an issue like this deserves a thorough explanation from the board, they caused the problem so why go away and ignore it and inconvenience all the members based in the USA.
                        Someone on the board please speak up and give the members the respect they are due with an explanation.
                        Silence only breeds discontent and surely this is not what the board wants.
                        Last edited by Tommo; 09-16-2017, 04:51 PM. Reason: grammer
                        Peter Thomson, a.k.a. Tommo
                        A.M.C.A. # 2777
                        Palmerston North, New Zealand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommo View Post
                          I sit here on the other side of the world amazed and saddened that a issue like this can occur and as far as I can see not a single response from the powers that be.
                          It doesn't affect me but as a club member but I feel that an issue like this deserves a thorough explanation from the board, they caused the problem so why go away and ignore it and inconvenience all the members based in the USA.
                          Someone on the board please speak up and give the members the respect they are due with an explanation.
                          Silence only breeds discontent and surely this is not what the board wants.
                          Kieth Kizer tried to rectify it on Facebook, quite obvious he was taking crap from all sides. Lots of members with ruffled feathers.
                          Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

• I have only received two emails from the company saying that I am "required" to call. No cards in the mail at all...at least so far. No idea if they've tried to call me. I screen all of my calls and only answer calls from known numbers or I will return a call if I am left a relevant voice message. So far, if they have called, they have not left any messages.

I have not called the company and am not going to. The club has my information and it's current, obviously, since I get the magazine in the mail, the occasional club email (magazine previews, etc.), and I get my membership renewal notices all without any issues. I renewed my membership online not that long ago and verified my information was correct at that time - it is - not that I ever really had any doubt. Since I am not interested in making any purchase from PCI and don't need them to verify anything, I'm not calling. If that means I am left out of the directory, so be it.

Comment

• A new page was started on Facebook earlier today about the Yellow Card Fiasco, several comments, then-it's gone! Administrated?
                              Guess we're not allowed to mention it over there.
                              Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

• Originally posted by frichie68 View Post
                                Kieth Kizer tried to rectify it on Facebook, quite obvious he was taking crap from all sides. Lots of members with ruffled feathers.
                                We all do not do the " Dumb Book" thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X