Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes to motorcycle insurance my first concern would be personal injury. In regards to the motorcycle; all of my bikes are vintage and I can understand the challenge to an insurer to quantify the abstract value of an antique motorcycle. It's one thing to insure a static piece of art that may get stolen or, burned, but damaged in an accident opens a big can of worms. I've had 3 motorcycle wrecks and only one where the car driver didn't leave the scene. Fortunately, they had insurance but it was only available through a fee to my ambulance chasing lawyer.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

in pa. it's best not to have insurance. if you have insurance. the hospital will make you pay whatever the insurance co. fails to pay. they will hound you, and turn your arse over to collections for the balance due. if you do not have insurance. the hospital fixes you busted up bones for FREE ( that's what uninsured motorist is for.) i ounce thought that that covered me from a person without insurance. boy was i wrong. i paid $80+ a year for uninsured motorist coverage. thinking that if some person hit me without insurance i was covered. NOPE THAT $ 80+ GOES TO PAY THE HOSPITAL BILLS OF DEAD BEATS WITHOUT AUTO INSURANCE.
      rob ronky #10507
      www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Interesting discussion
        It seems to have gone a bit beyond anything related to antique motorcycles though.
        It's closed, if you'd like to continue it , take it somewhere else or go back channel with it please.
        Thanks
        Gary
        (M) moderator, just back from Sturgis and had a great time thanks

Comment

Working...
        X