Rhinebeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Professor View Post
    On the way to Rhinebeck on Friday morning on the MassPike, a pickup from Maine passed me with a red Cleveland in the back. Never saw it at the meet.
    I've always liked the 4 cylinder machines but those Clevelands really get me charged up! I think I may have involuntarily increased the speed to catch up to that truck for a closer look!!!

Originally posted by DanM View Post
    The man and wife with the Emblem showed up in the camping area. At 80+ years old he was a little discombobulated with the show. We guided him to the timeline building- he had that cradle made up and a winch in his truck- he lowered it out and pulled it in while standing on the ground. He's had the bike for 50 years and more or less just finished restoring it- I think he never put gas in since. Either he or his wife stand next to it at all times it is not in the truck. He joined AMCA and got oldest bike, century medal, and his Junior award. He was very proud and a bit surprised.
    That's a cool story Dan. One doesn't always hear reflections like this in magazine articles.
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

I would have sped up Cory, but I was driving my RV uphill in the Berkshires...lol.
      Mark Evans
      Gloucester, Mass.

Comment

Originally posted by The Professor View Post
        I would have sped up Cory, but I was driving my RV uphill in the Berkshires...lol.
        I think I can... I think I can.....
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
        X