Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wlwood View Post
    Allan:

We met with the printer rep last week. We discovered that there was at least one other problem related to the Canadian and overseas mags for the Spring issue. Apparently, they were shipped to the wrong facility for distribution, where they sat for a while before being forwarded to the right facility.

We have asked them to investigate the impact of that problem and the address label problem you pointed out. We gave them copies of the scan you sent and the Canadian postal regs. Both of those will be very helpful in resolving this issue.

We are now waiting for their response. We've told them that we want to get all of these issues cleared up before they start mailing the Summer issue late next month.

I'll let you know when I hear more.

Bill

Thanks, Bill.
    Glad I could be of some help in this. Ross and the rest of the "Buffalo Chapter" in Manitoba will be glad as well.
    Allan Johnson

Comment

Thank-you for weighing in Bill. Hopefully this gets rectified. It sounds simple enough. Good to hear you got your magazine Ross!
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

And a good one it is too. I look forward to the summer issue before winter.
        Ross

Comment

Bill, thks for investigating whtav the problem is.
          Got my copy finally here in Germany on April 14th. It is comming thru some local private mail service. This also seems to me a part of the delay.
          It was not only the spring issue, which was comming late, but also nbr 4/2011 before. I just wanted to mention this.
          Thomas - Enjoying reading the Magazine
          AMCA Member #16550
          My Blog

Comment

Working...
          X