• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sno machine

Any buddy got one of these http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/1490594373.html

Comment

• Originally posted by exeric View Post
      Cory, if I lived in Canada or the northern U.S. I would consider making a snow tobaggan as a winter project. It would be fun to copy one of the photos we've seen on this thread. Of course I'm assuming you have nothing better to do, have tons of money, old motors, and a complete machine shop at your disposal. . . . Just like I should make a jet ski out of that old Panhead motor I have. They would find your body in the spring thaw and mine would be lost at sea.
      I do have a spare Scout motor I could probably put together for a project like that but I lack the rest of the necessary elements at this point...... If you do decide to build a jet ski do us a favor and stay close to shore when until you get the hang of it and all the bugs out!

I don't know.... I think this is getting a little cozy.....

Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

• motorcycle tank

hey cory ,i picked this unit up a few winters ago.i've always wanted to build an american version of the kettenkrad.i've been studying the transmission drive ,and i think its possible to graft half a knuck onto the front of this rig.someday i'll find the time.
        www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

• www.motorcyclecannonball.com

Comment

• Can someone help me understand this picture?? Judging by the helmet style, the machine appears to be driven by a German soldier, and his passengers seem to be a couple American GIs, and a pair of British doughboys. I can't seem to come up with a circumstance in which this would've taken place!
            The photo appears to be authentic to the WW-II era, so what gives??

Comment

• Comment

• A real motorcycle lover

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Parker View Post
                  This is one very weird picture. I must be missing something.
                  Eric Smith
                  AMCA #886

Comment

• Originally posted by jurassic View Post
                    hey cory ,i picked this unit up a few winters ago.i've always wanted to build an american version of the kettenkrad.i've been studying the transmission drive ,and i think its possible to graft half a knuck onto the front of this rig.someday i'll find the time.
                    Not a Kettenkrad like concept, but here's a video of a guy that put a panhead motor into a snowmobile ... Perry

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster View Post
                      Can someone help me understand this picture?? Judging by the helmet style, the machine appears to be driven by a German soldier, and his passengers seem to be a couple American GIs, and a pair of British doughboys. I can't seem to come up with a circumstance in which this would've taken place!
                      The photo appears to be authentic to the WW-II era, so what gives??
                      I agree there's a couple Brits on the back, but are you sure the fellows you tagged as GIs are American? I took them to be Fallschirmjäger which used a cut-down version of the German helmet, which makes the Brits captured (they don't appear to have any weapons) ... Perry

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Parker View Post
                        This is one of the coolest KJ pictures I've ever seen! ... Perry

Comment

• Originally posted by exeric View Post
                          This is one very weird picture. I must be missing something.
                          Did you spot the front stand on the KJ? It's not that the cop is a balancing genius ... Perry

Comment

• Isn't she riding that big wheel backwards ?

Comment

• My wife thinks the policeman is standing on a podium with his left leg, and has his right leg propped on the KJ saddle. I've seen Bahamian traffic cops on podiums. To me, it looks like he's levitating in a sitting position. I love this picture and of course the Henderson is icing on the cake.
                              Eric Smith
                              AMCA #886

Comment

• What ever. Shes a hot mama. It's the matching ski cap that does it for me.
                                Last edited by Robert Luland; 12-12-2009, 05:13 PM.
                                AMCA #3149
                                http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Working...
                                X