old photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 23JDCA 808 View Post
    You could lighten up that cropped area in photo software and bring the person out. ...bill
    I'll give that a try Bill. Thanks!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Comment

• Well, isn't that an interesting showroom?

Here's another shot from L.A. although not the greatest quality.

Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

• Look mom one hand !

Comment

• daytona 1947

Comment

• is the sand really that soft ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 23JDCA 808 View Post
                You could lighten up that cropped area in photo software and bring the person out. ...bill
                Bill.....this is the best I could come up with. I didn't figure out much......

Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

• Originally posted by c.o. View Post
                  Yup that's her.. Perry posted a link to the Harley museum with her story. Cool mag by the way! Any idea as to how many cities had their own Motorcycle Illustrated? I've got a couple from Chicago.

Nice '14 two speed! Interesting that the HD decal on the sidecar appears in Cory's pic, but is non-existent in Barry's. I'd really like to meet that lady... she's my type!

Comment

• Originally posted by fabercycle View Post
                    Cory,

I watched that Bradley video. The cylinder missing all it's fins came through my shop to be repaired a couple years ago....small world.
                    The Bradley racing bike is currently undergoing a full restoration. It is pretty cool! Very short wheelbase... wonder how it handled at high speeds?

Comment

• This is one of my favorite prints. It is from an advertising give away from a Nebraska
                      movie theater. They used to give them away as a promotion to get people to attend.
                      5 or 6 years ago I was doing research near Wayne, NB. and stopped in an antique store
                      and it was stuck way in the back of a booth. It is a hand held cardboard fan that had a wooden stick attached to it as a handle witht the name of the theater on the back.

Dick
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Great print for sure. I don't really inderstand what's going on. The officer has a machine equipped with a speedo, but he is timing her speed with a stop watch?
                        Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

• Originally posted by c.o. View Post
                          Bill.....this is the best I could come up with. I didn't figure out much......
                          You gotta use your imagination.

Happy Halloween!

....Cotten
                          Attached Files
                          AMCA #776
                          Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

• Cotten! It looks like there may be a ghost from Liberty's past! Happy Halloween!
                            Cory Othen
                            Membership#10953

Comment

• I see a man working at a bench, right foot up on a rest or foot-operated lever, has a carburetor in his hands. Says "Liberty" on the carb.

Comment

• Originally posted by koanes View Post
                                Great print for sure. I don't really inderstand what's going on. The officer has a machine equipped with a speedo, but he is timing her speed with a stop watch?
                                He’s shaking her down Kyle. Nothings changed over time. Don’t be surprised if she doesn’t have a box of Crispy-Creams stashed under the dash. Bob L
                                AMCA #3149
                                http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Working...
                                X