Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1939 Sport Scout Rear speedo drive picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right on Mike!, I have been waiting to hear you had the Scout out. Was wondering how it went? surprised and shocked to hear the hinge broke, hope it did not mess up the beautiful paint. That's an awesome Sport Scout. I hope as you do, that it runs as good as it looks. Best of luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Lovejoy View Post
      Right on Mike!, I have been waiting to hear you had the Scout out. Was wondering how it went? surprised and shocked to hear the hinge broke, hope it did not mess up the beautiful paint. That's an awesome Sport Scout. I hope as you do, that it runs as good as it looks. Best of luck with it.
      Tom,

It broke on the hinge, unreal as it was all mounted and happen while I was driving down the road last night. This rear fender came from Jerry Greers who inturn got it from Matt Blake at Iron Horse. So, I am going to take pics today and than show Matt and Todd both. It my honest opinion its unexceptable at $400 for a fender. The upper fender was scratched a tiny bit.

MIke
      Mike Dunn
      Vintage German Motorcycles
      www.vintagegermanmotorcycles.com

Comment

Hello Matt Blake

I want too say thank you Matt Blake for calling me personally on the phone today and helping me getting the problem resloved. Your call and appreciation over the phone just went a ton of miles with me, first class.
        Mike Dunn
        Vintage German Motorcycles
        www.vintagegermanmotorcycles.com

Comment

Working...
        X