New seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New seat

Seats! Not a big deal, but it means a lot to me. I was born a gear-head, and my first love was cars. However, the car hobby means drive train (huge effort), exterior (maybe more effort), and interior which is nit-picking beyond belief. I came to my senses (thanks to Johnny Kirkland, chopper rider) and discovered motorcycles and didn't look back. I do all of my own work with the exception of top ends, plating, and interiors (seats). That is a huge deal because very few people can make a seat for a motorcycle. . . Sit on a hard-tail frame, or steel seat pan and you'll know what I mean. .. . .And, a seat compliments the motorcycle.

m5b.jpg
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Very Nice Exeric Beautiful machine. How about a few more pictures of that seat??? Any before and afters??

Comment

Thanks, Paul. I didn't take any direct pics of the seat in that this seat is just a seat. Also, I'm not really thrilled with it's quality so I didn't want to say much more about it. It did wonders for the overall look of the Scout and I'm happy about that, but some time in the future I will want to put a better quality seat on the bike. As I said, the interior of a car is a huge deal but a motorcycle interior is just a dang seat. In that respect, it should be as nice as you can get and there are quality seat makers in our hobby. I'll just have to wear this one out to justify a new one, but my butt will most likely wear out before that Scout seat will
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

https://heathersleathers.com

Heathers leathers.jpg

Comment

I like Heather's and have 3 of their seats. The Scout seat was a deal I'm kind of stuck with so I'll have to learn to love it. Thanks for the post DEEBS.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
          X