Indian 4 cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian 4 cylinder

My friend has a 1934-1935 Indian 4 with a broken exhaust manifold flange. As you can see in the pictures he is working on a fix but would like to find a replacement if possible. If anyone has a cylinder with either a standard bore or maybe one that need re-sleeving please let me know. Thank you. Mark.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mark Jennings; 05-14-2016, 05:52 AM.

why not braze the old cylinder? done correctly it would be as strong as the original flange

Comment

I think that will be the way he will have to go. I just wanted to see if there was anyone on the forum who may have a replacement cylinder. Thank you.

Comment

I have an extra motor, but I don't want to let it go just yet. Talk to Larry at All-Cast. He welded up my Indian 4 cases and cylinders. A top notch guy. He can do just about anything for you.

http://www.allcast-inc.com/

Comment

I am interested in the motor when you let it go. Have everything else for 28-31 but motor. Very interested. PM me if you decide to sell please.
          D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Might send Bud Redmond, Sunflower Chapter Wichita, a picture, he does cast iron welding....very old school correct

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262451539788...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

New eBay listing

Comment

The cylinders look the same, but there is a difference in the exhaust ports form 1930 to 1933 Banjomike

Comment

I think that looks like an easy fix for good cast iron welder ....and I also know that 32 is different from 34. Jerry
                  Last edited by Jerry Wieland; 05-28-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X