Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMCA Mag Winter 93/Spring 94 Tank Repair Article?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA Mag Winter 93/Spring 94 Tank Repair Article?

Does anyone have access to AMCA Magazine from Winter 93 and Spring 94 (Pt.2)? Searching for info and someone mentioned these two issues have a very detailed tech article on restoring Indian tanks.

Thanks in advance.

Z

It would be good if all the old AMCA Magazines were available in digital format like the Manuals in the Virtual Library. It would be a task to scan them all in. But what a wealth of history and information.

Comment

I have SPRING of 1994, but NOT the Winter 1993. I joined in 1994, so that is when my magazines started. I can help you with that half if interested. PM me your email. The article was done by George L. Yarocki.

Years ago, they did sell a CD set of all the OLD AMCA magazines. I did not buy that set... sorry to say.
      Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

PM sent, JIm and thank you.
        Hopefully they will get to that. Interesting they were already digitized. They must have that still. I know they need to process the information to make it searchable. I will e-mail to see if they will send me those two issues.

Thanks

Comment

Glad to help out!
          Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

I have those two issues and I have made copies of that article. I can recopy off of mine and provide if you don't find the issues. You can PM if interested.
            Jim D

Comment

Hi Jim,
              Thanks! Sending a PM now.
              Z

Comment

Jim, Is it possible for you to post it here for the rest of us? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rustynutz View Post
                  Jim, Is it possible for you to post it here for the rest of us? Thanks
                  I, too would love to have it!
                  Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Zaemo and I are working on it.
                    Jim D

Comment

Originally posted by someozybloke View Post
                      It would be good if all the old AMCA Magazines were available in digital format like the Manuals in the Virtual Library. It would be a task to scan them all in. But what a wealth of history and information.
                      I recommended that to the gentleman who is responsible for the library and the magazine editor recently. It would be a big benefit to all of us.

Bob Turek

Comment

Hey Gents,
                        I contacted AMCA Mag Tech Editor Dan Margolien,
                        He said he has the the articles and he will scan them when he returns on Sunday. When I receive the file I will post it here for those that search for this in the future.

Dan states, "Chad, i used the process on my 1926 Harley tanks. Very satisfying. The single longest, most complicated part of my resto."

Chad

Comment

Good to hear!! Since I have the 2nd half, it would be nice to have the complete article. I don't need it, but there may come a time!
                          Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Would like a copy of the article as well if it could be emailed.

Comment

I sent Dan a reminder asking for the articles. I will post them here for download when I get them. I will also email them to anyone.
                              I could make a YouTube video if I’m halfway successful since this seems to be a dark art.

Z

Comment

Working...
                              X