1982 flhf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 flhf

On one of the Shovelhead Facebook groups recently a discussion was started about a very limited production 1982 FLHF model (300 units). I was really interested in this having never heard of such a model and owning multiple Shovelheads over 45 years. The 41-84 parts manual does show a list of parts for these in the back where the FLHS, Heritage, etc. models are. My 41-83 manual that I’ve had for a long time doesn’t show anything about an FLHF. Apparently they were a partially stripped down model available only in black. Does anyone have a picture of one of these or know anything about them?

Hello Rodger, there has been some discussion on this Facebook site. If for some strange Facebook reason the site doesn't show~up, you can access it by searching...'1981 Harley - Davidson Heritage Edition' on Facebook. The FLHF discussion is a few clicks down & it begins with...'Sarg Kramer'.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/634767353370818/ <------- '1981 Harley - Davidson Heritage Edition' *(Facebook)

*M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 05-29-2024, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X