No announcement yet.

1977 FLH Confederate Edition Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of frontend, I saw a 1940 inline four with a Harley Hydraglide frontend and a mid 40s Indian with a knuckle girder frontend today. They looked different, but surprising well.
    I wrote a post about my mobility issues dealing with my 1969 FLHB sidecar bike. It really sucks having a really bum left leg for sure. I could not trade the 69 off for sure, it would take a lot more than that I am afraid to say.
    I will let you all know what I decide to do with the Indian trade. Thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=ryan;163978]Speaking of frontend, I saw a 1940 inline four with a Harley Hydraglide frontend.

May have been the one I saw at Oley a couple years ago. Maybe 3 years ago. It had a blacked out late Panhead nacelle front end. After looking at it for 30 seconds and getting by the shock of it all, I realized it looked absolutely stunning.
      D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

[QUOTE=D.A.Bagin;163980]
        Originally posted by ryan View Post
        Speaking of frontend, I saw a 1940 inline four with a Harley Hydraglide frontend.

May have been the one I saw at Oley a couple years ago. Maybe 3 years ago. It had a blacked out late Panhead nacelle front end. After looking at it for 30 seconds and getting by the shock of it all, I realized it looked absolutely stunning.
        As a matter of fact the 1940 was black and had the Indian front fender on it as well. It did in deed look very stunning. The other Indian was cream with a red frame and had no front fender at all. It could have even had a scout rigid frame the more I think about it. It was a race bike of some sort, but not a hill climber, but had a chief motor for sure.

I need to get a camera to upload pics, but I only have a kindle at this point in time.

Comment

Working...
        X