what is the difference

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rubone
    replied
    Glenn,
    Your buddy seat must also have the nose bracket that is the mount between the seat and tee bar. Without it you can't mount the seat.
    Robbie

    Leave a comment:


  • Sargehere
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn View Post
    what is the difference between a buddy seat t mount and a solo mount t mount. my 50 had a buddy seat but I want to run a solo seat now do I need a new t mount ?
    No difference. The clamps for the "Buddy Seat Helper Springs" are just removed from the back of the seat T, along with the big, rectangular Helper Spring assy, that is bolted to the rear fender behind the oil tank.
    They were designed to clamp on and hold up the back of your Buddy Seat when you carried a passenger. Don't have them? Don't worry about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Magic
    replied
    Glenn it'll be the same with just a rear hardware kit change which you can get easily from several good suppliers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Glenn
    started a topic what is the difference

    what is the difference

    what is the difference between a buddy seat t mount and a solo mount t mount. my 50 had a buddy seat but I want to run a solo seat now do I need a new t mount ?
Working...