No announcement yet.

Joe's Twin Carb Pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are all too considerate Thank You. My cannonballer project bike is ramping up now with some of the long term hold ups closing in on completion. Wheels are about to come into the spotlight. See Parking lot chatter forum !914 HD cannonball request for updates. I am uncertain if there will be any cosmetic surprises.
    Joe

Comment

Oh my God!

Anyone whose set hands to metal can appreciate the craftsmanship needed to create this magnificent machine. I tip my hat to you Joe , and so do the guys at our shop - VERY well-done!
      Bill Pedalino
      Huntington, New York
      AMCA 6755

Comment

The grezzy bikers in Europe have found the twin carb. Pan interesting enough to give it four more pages of publicity in one of the largest M/C magazines on the other side of the pond. April 2010 issue #312 of BSH (Back Street Heros) http://www.backstreetheroes.com/archive/312.aspx I don't know if or how to present the article. Thank you Bob for sending me a copy by air mail.
        Joe 3-11-10

Comment

Originally posted by Slojo View Post
          The grezzy bikers in Europe have found the twin carb. Pan interesting enough to give it four more pages of publicity in one of the largest M/C magazines on the other side of the pond. April 2010 issue #312 of BSH (Back Street Heros) http://www.backstreetheroes.com/archive/312.aspx I don't know if or how to present the article. Thank you Bob for sending me a copy by air mail.
          Joe 3-11-10
          Yep, don't blame them, it's a great machine. Over a year ago we featured this bike in the pages of American Iron Magazine, THE best selling Harley magazine in the world.
          Buzz Kanter
          Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
          [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
          [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Working...
          X