Electra Glide Pilot Lamp Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electra Glide Pilot Lamp Wiring

Hello, I finally found a set of turn signal pilot lamps for my 65' Electra Glide. I have been trying to find the wiring diagram as to where and how these lamps get wired. Can someone shed some light on how to correctly wire these lamps?
    Craig (Delaware)
    Delaware Bay Chapter
    Perkiomen Chapter
    AMCA Member #1011

Originally posted by craig (DE) View Post
    Hello, I finally found a set of turn signal pilot lamps for my 65' Electra Glide. I have been trying to find the wiring diagram as to where and how these lamps get wired. Can someone shed some light on how to correctly wire these lamps?
    It's in the wiring diagram in the manual, Craig. If not in the '65 wiring diagram, it is for sure in the '68-'69 diagram. The difference would be that in '68 the pilot lamps were in the dash. I'm sure if you follow the diagram, but start from the lamps in the nacelle on your bike, it'll be a piece of cake to figure out where they hook up at the panel behind the nacelle.

Comment

Originally posted by Omarttentmaker View Post

It's in the wiring diagram in the manual, Craig. If not in the '65 wiring diagram, it is for sure in the '68-'69 diagram. The difference would be that in '68 the pilot lamps were in the dash. I'm sure if you follow the diagram, but start from the lamps in the nacelle on your bike, it'll be a piece of cake to figure out where they hook up at the panel behind the nacelle.
      Hi Otto, my '65 wiring diagram does not show the pilot lamps. I will look in the '68 diagram.
      Last edited by craig (DE); 12-31-2020, 05:14 AM.
      Craig (Delaware)
      Delaware Bay Chapter
      Perkiomen Chapter
      AMCA Member #1011

Comment

I do believe it's in the 67 wiring diagram. Had this same issue years ago with my 66.

Comment

Just hook them to the same post that goes to each turn signal.

Comment

Working...
          X