'40 Knuck on ebay - Will it reach new heights!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RichO
    replied
    I've got no dog in this fight but I know it was a previous police bike and have a witness who was there when Jerry transferred ownership to Todd. I'm outta here!

    Leave a comment:


  • silentgreyfello
    replied
    [QUOTE=duffeycycles;172170]The bike was at Wauseon for a few minutes.Todd had bought the bike,made a loop thru Wauseon on his way back to cali.There was a price on the sign that was less than 160K.I am not backing down on that.The bike was sitting on the show ground area just south of where Dale always had his big trailer.Todd even told me what he paid for it.You can back off your liar liar lair BS.[/QUOTE

    You are full of bullsh!t

    Leave a comment:


  • duffeycycles
    replied
    The bike was at Wauseon for a few minutes.Todd had bought the bike,made a loop thru Wauseon on his way back to cali.There was a price on the sign that was less than 160K.I am not backing down on that.The bike was sitting on the show ground area just south of where Dale always had his big trailer.Todd even told me what he paid for it.You can back off your liar liar lair BS.

    Leave a comment:


  • duffeycycles
    replied
    Obviously when I talked to Todd [Wauseon & his phone call to my shop], I thought he said wasn't originally police,instead of was.He talks softly & my hearing is very poor.So this has documented history? Was it sold as civy or police?He was looking for nice original police parts to add to it.No matter what, it is a very nice OP Knuck .My mistake.I have been buisy with funeral & would have responded earlier but had not looked at the thread until yesterday.
    Last edited by duffeycycles; 06-19-2018, 06:23 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • duffeycycles
    replied
    Get over it.Sheesh
    Last edited by duffeycycles; 06-18-2018, 08:46 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • silentgreyfello
    replied
    Originally posted by duffeycycles View Post
    JOJO,Todd told me this was not a police bike & he added some police parts & called it a police bike.Do you still want to buy a bike & story from him?He reminds me of a local used car salesman that sold a 4,500 mile sporty.When you pushed the button on the speedo,it had 27K.He was showing the trip odometer & had a good story to go with it.
    Why would Todd say that when the bike is legit? Sheesh Pinocchio.

    Leave a comment:


  • silentgreyfello
    replied
    Originally posted by pan620 View Post
    Interesting, so you are calling a active member a teller of lies?? I think Todds history speaks for it's self?
    Yes, Duffy is lying.

    Leave a comment:


  • silentgreyfello
    replied
    I am calling anyone that disputes the authenticity of this bike with stories a liar. I knew this bike long before Todd bought it. The YouTube video someone posted is where the bike was for many years. Duffy claiming Todd saying he pieced it together doesn't even make sense. Why would Todd say that about his own bike. And Duffy claimed this happened many years ago at waseon. Well, the bike was in the museum until 2011. It was never at waseon. I am not a fan of Todd and his perversions, but cmon, don't make up lies.

    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    Originally posted by pan620 View Post
    Interesting, so you are calling a active member a teller of lies?? I think Todds history speaks for it's self?
    Currently, Todd Bertrang is an active AMCA Member. So...an active member is calling another active member a liar? Geez, that's a first!

    *M.A.D.*

    Leave a comment:


  • pan620
    replied
    Interesting, so you are calling a active member a teller of lies?? I think Todds history speaks for it's self?

    Leave a comment:


  • silentgreyfello
    replied
    I knew the bike before it was sold to splitdick. It is a legit police bike with all the documentation. I coulda/shoulda bought it from the museum where it sat for 20 years. The claims that it is a pieced together bike on this forum are LIES.

    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    So, an 'observed' synopsis finality. Todd allegedly is a lying, cheating, charlatan & M/C flimflam shaman. Hmmmmm... kinda sounds like the hype that surrounds thee Almighty...KNUCKLEHEAD! **Besides--You can't deny this simple fact: Todd Hunts em' down, owns, shares the experience & then sell's them for a commanding pr$ce, only after enjoying most of the whole process. Who has the last laugh???

    61RoFx1AicL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
    373480466bbac6fe70493892dc122ac8.jpg

    *M.A.D.*
    Last edited by JoJo357; 05-19-2018, 07:02 PM. Reason: additional pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rubone
    replied
    Now keep in mind Jerry Chinn's business was providing movie props and selling antiques, and Todd's is trying to sell high priced junk. Most of the so called police accessories are regular items found in about any Auto parts or hardware store at the time. Some aren't even Big Twin (example, 45 leg shields modified). As for original photos, it is easy to make a bike match old pictures. Am I saying it is fake? Not completely. Am I saying Todd is capable of it? Absolutely!

    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    Originally posted by jwl View Post
    About 20 years ago I attended a Mid-America Auction, the pedecessor of Mecums in Vegas, at the Tropicana. Jerry Chin had a bike very similar to this one with all of the same equipment, accessories, riding gear and paraphanailia there for sale. I thought the bike sold that day but I have no idea to who. When I saw that Todd had this bike I assumed that it was the same bike and that he had bought it at the auction. Does anyone know for certain if this is or is not the bike that Jerry Chin previously owned?
    Could it be Jerry Chin in this video, giving Todd additional pieces--that Jerry didn't let go, or found later, when and if this was the same Knuckle You seen at Mid-America jwl? Sorry, i'm not obsessed with this...I just like a current cool copper caper conspiracy!!!


    *M.A.D.*

    Leave a comment:


  • JoJo357
    replied
    So i guess this NW Vintage Motorcycle Museum video is a 'Fake' also? Damn, Todd should be working for the CIA/KGB...Or is he? hahaha


    *M.A.D.*

    Leave a comment:

Working...