'40 Knuck on ebay - Will it reach new heights!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jdiesel25
    replied
    Yes and he posted the reserve of 160k on instagram so anyone could be bidding it up close to the 160k mark and chances are it’ll stay there

    Leave a comment:


  • wideglide38
    replied
    This type hidden or private bidder history causes me great caution. Appears as if ghost bidders are setting the stage.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Rubone
    replied
    He has spent a huge amount of time and money trying to manipulate the market. Now he is looking for the payback. And pity the poor fools that bought into it.

    Leave a comment:


  • wideglide38
    replied
    Originally posted by pisten-bully View Post
    I only trade."
    I agree you Harry. I appreciate the scoot; but, I'd have to sell my home to buy something like that. This seller is also selling his entire knuck collection........

    Leave a comment:


  • pisten-bully
    replied
    One thing about being a member of AMCA (in my opinion) is that if you commit to joining AMCA, then it can mean you care about the preservation of vintage motorcycles. When I see something like this Knucklehead for sale on Ebay for huge dollars I immediately think it's not an AMCA member selling it (maybe it's a surviving spouse or relative selling it?). Back in 1970-something when I visited my grandmother's cousin who had an Indian Scout from every year of production, each one he had restored himself, and I asked him what they are worth, he replied "I don't know, I never sell, I only trade."

    That kind of spirit is what I think AMCA is about, or I hope it's about. And that Knucklehead on Ebay, with the big price, doesn't fit the motivation I have for owning a vintage motorcycle.

    Leave a comment:


  • len dowe
    replied
    Originally posted by exeric View Post
    Prices like this have done a lot more harm than good for this hobby.
    And certain people as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • exeric
    replied
    Certainly not in the working man's price range. Prices like this have done a lot more harm than good for this hobby.

    Leave a comment:


  • wideglide38
    started a topic '40 Knuck on ebay - Will it reach new heights!

    '40 Knuck on ebay - Will it reach new heights!

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1940-Harley...53.m1438.l2649
    or
    search item # 173308231106
Working...