Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'40 Knuck on ebay - Will it reach new heights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am calling anyone that disputes the authenticity of this bike with stories a liar. I knew this bike long before Todd bought it. The YouTube video someone posted is where the bike was for many years. Duffy claiming Todd saying he pieced it together doesn't even make sense. Why would Todd say that about his own bike. And Duffy claimed this happened many years ago at waseon. Well, the bike was in the museum until 2011. It was never at waseon. I am not a fan of Todd and his perversions, but cmon, don't make up lies.

Comment

Originally posted by pan620 View Post
      Interesting, so you are calling a active member a teller of lies?? I think Todds history speaks for it's self?
      Yes, Duffy is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by duffeycycles View Post
        JOJO,Todd told me this was not a police bike & he added some police parts & called it a police bike.Do you still want to buy a bike & story from him?He reminds me of a local used car salesman that sold a 4,500 mile sporty.When you pushed the button on the speedo,it had 27K.He was showing the trip odometer & had a good story to go with it.
        Why would Todd say that when the bike is legit? Sheesh Pinocchio.

Comment

Get over it.Sheesh
          Last edited by duffeycycles; 06-18-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Obviously when I talked to Todd [Wauseon & his phone call to my shop], I thought he said wasn't originally police,instead of was.He talks softly & my hearing is very poor.So this has documented history? Was it sold as civy or police?He was looking for nice original police parts to add to it.No matter what, it is a very nice OP Knuck .My mistake.I have been buisy with funeral & would have responded earlier but had not looked at the thread until yesterday.
            Last edited by duffeycycles; 06-19-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

The bike was at Wauseon for a few minutes.Todd had bought the bike,made a loop thru Wauseon on his way back to cali.There was a price on the sign that was less than 160K.I am not backing down on that.The bike was sitting on the show ground area just south of where Dale always had his big trailer.Todd even told me what he paid for it.You can back off your liar liar lair BS.

Comment

[QUOTE=duffeycycles;172170]The bike was at Wauseon for a few minutes.Todd had bought the bike,made a loop thru Wauseon on his way back to cali.There was a price on the sign that was less than 160K.I am not backing down on that.The bike was sitting on the show ground area just south of where Dale always had his big trailer.Todd even told me what he paid for it.You can back off your liar liar lair BS.[/QUOTE

You are full of bullsh!t

Comment

I've got no dog in this fight but I know it was a previous police bike and have a witness who was there when Jerry transferred ownership to Todd. I'm outta here!
                  DrSprocket

Comment

Working...
                  X