No announcement yet.

gx1 wheeler-schebler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This picture is from the 1926 Owners handbook. You should be able to see that there is no aircleaner, no adjustment wire to the oil pump etc. The cylinder looks very light in colour, and is in my opinion nickeled like the JD:s. I have a very early '26B and it's cylinder definitly shows remnants of nickel. On later '26:s I have not seen that. On factory pictures of later B:s they are clearly black.
    Fiskis
    Attached Files
    AMCA #2124

Comment

Fiskis,
      Do you have a copy of the O H V supplement that went with the flathead riders handbook?
      I have both originals,I can send you a copy of the O H V to go with your handbook.
      let me know.
      Ken S., # 6457
      1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
      1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

something like this Fiskis?
        Attached Files

Comment

Yup, that's the one.
          AMCA #2124

Comment

Originally posted by milw.pirates View Post
            Fiskis,
            Do you have a copy of the O H V supplement that went with the flathead riders handbook?
            I have both originals,I can send you a copy of the O H V to go with your handbook.
            let me know.
            I should have a copy of the supplement, but no original. Thanks. A supplement for the twin pipe export models would be something, but I have never seen any or any BAE or BAF parts in the part books.
            AMCA #2124

Comment

supplement

Fiskis,
              The sheet I have is a tri-fold,printed on both sides for,single exh.,OHV street models(aa,ba)
              Ken S., # 6457
              1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
              1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

I'll check if it is similar. Mailed you on the Single Clan thing.
                Fiskis
                AMCA #2124

Comment

Working...
                X