No announcement yet.

Port Polishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure schmittum was referring to Panic's stuff at the Victory Library site. The link seems to be out-of-service, presently. (I think he's taking time off, anyway) Check his ebaY store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Victory-Library
    # 5844

Comment

45 parts place in NE Ohio

Steve, where is this place? I heard about it and wanted to check it out. I thought somebody said it was in Warren. Let me know. Denise

Comment

Hi Denise, You heard correctly. 45Parts Depot now has a store/warehouse in Warren. The address is 387 Chestnut Ave. N.E.(330-394-4545) It is practically right in downtown Warren. The place is huge and has got a fantastic display showroom.

I’ve been there a few times already and have walked out with the parts I needed each time. Heck, I’ve already tested there return policy. LOL It’s a first class operation and worth the trip to check it out. Kurt or Cory will take good care of ya. -Steve
        ------------
        Steve
        AMCA #7300

Comment

Thanks, I will have to check them out during my lunch tomorrow. I work right in town on the east side. Denise

Comment

I have to say that you were right Steve. 45 Parts Depot is a class operation. Kurt took me for a tour. I was very impressed and will be back there this week to pick up some spots for the servicar. Denise

Comment

Working...
            X