• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photos sent

there on there way

Comment

34 c

ok guys I got a copy of a 1934 sales order form from a friend at harley about 20 years ago. its not in the best of shape but it is readable. It listed a 34 b model, a 34 c model and a 34 cb model(along with the rl,r,rld,vld,vd,vdsand a vfds. this is what appears to be what was available in 2 wheels. my 34 c has 45 fenders on it. if anybody wants copies of it im in the club roster. by the way its snowing here tonite hows argentina at this moment? better than here?

Comment

The pics from Ken came through alright. At lst I found the pics of the frames. The yellow primer is the early? 1926 with cast #. The only one I seen.
        Fiskis
        Attached Files

Comment

The frame in red primer is a 1927-28 with wide brake crossover shaft. The olive frame is the"regular" 1926 from a B46xx serial#.
          Fiskis
          Attached Files

Comment

frame numbers

Hello Fiskis,
            I do not have numbers at tran's plate,but up at neck casting,behind fuel tank area,left side has what looks like ,( 7 se 30),right side has letter,(a) inside circle ?
            I took my frame down to bare metal,no other numbers,check yours and let me know!
            Thanks Ken S.

Comment

frames

Fiskis,
              the brake crossover I have matches your red frame

MMoore,
              Thanks for sending the copies of order spec's, this will go in the shop files.

Comment

Ok, and if it fits in your frame's "tunnel" and is not too long, and it is a halfpan frame as you stated earlier, it is a 1927-28 frame. As the 1926-27 Singles did not carry a year, and serial and bellynumbers seem to make jumps, who can say it is not a matching frame and engine combo?
                I'll check the head casting numbers later.
                Fiskis

Comment

that sales order was interesting to me I am going to try to contact h-d and see if they can put a book of them from all years they have together. I always thought the b model ended earler than 34

Comment

Working...
                  X