Fall colors

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pisten-bully
    '46 Chief rider
    • Jul 2010
    • 1669

    #166
    ...that's all I've got this year, what about you?
    Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

    Comment

    • Jim
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2001
      • 784

      #167
      Originally posted by pisten-bully View Post
      ...that's all I've got this year, what about you?
      No fall colors yet here where I am in NJ....
      Jim

      AMCA #6520

      Comment

      • exeric
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2005
        • 6005

        #168
        I grew up in New England as a young lad, and I still vividly recall the beauty of a real Fall in that part of our great America. Our Father would drive us from Connecticut for weekend day trips into Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire, and those memories from the '50s and '60s I will forever treasure. I always look forward to your Fall pictures, Harry as you have an innate talent for composing remarkably beautiful pictures. Having a motorcycle in those pics is certainly a plus, but your million-dollar views of Vermont is the real highlight of these posts.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

        Comment

        • Skirted
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2012
          • 703

          #169
          Harry, haha yea you are brave. If anyone deserves some grace, its you! At least we know there is no AI involved. Hard to believe its this time of year already. Leaves are just starting to change here and from the looks we are a couple weeks behind which is typical.
          We have a ride planned Saturday towards the mountains so will see what colors we find.
          Jason Zerbini
          #21594
          Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
          Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/ PHOTOS INSIDE

          Comment

          Working...