No announcement yet.

Fall colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The colors are mostly gone here in NE Illinois, but today was a nice day for a ride anyway. Fall is my favorite time of year to ride and today was a good reminder of that.

IMG_0979 cropped.jpg

Dave Goesling

Comment

• Beautiful Indian Bobber!!!!
      Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by ammorest View Post
        Beautiful Indian Bobber!!!!
        Dave
        Agree! Particularly nice touch are the red dice on the valve stems!
        Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

• Just a little ride to warm up the Chief and I found this nice tree along the Delaware River today. It's funny, some trees have NO leaves and some still have some green on them. But this one with the leaves bright RED stood out nicely.

20231108_143004.jpg
          Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

• Nice - some Indian Red in the leaves!

Dave Goesling

Comment

• While I was out on my '46 Indian today I saw this amazing tree full of color. OK, this is probably the last photo of fall foliage for me this year... Unless I see something prettier. It's getting a bit nippier out there, so I'm not sure how many more rides I'll do. Sure, I know this is in a neighborhood and not very "scenic", but I couldn't resist stopping and taking a picture of this. Looking closer now, I'm not sure if it is one or two different trees. I see green, red, orange and yellow! But it's very cool nevertheless. Today it warmed up to 54F so I rode the Indian for a nice 32 mile 1.5 hour ride and just happened to ride past this house by pure chance.

Fall photo.jpg
              Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Working...
              X