X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops, here's one
    Attached Files

Comment

and one last one, this was taken about 3 years ago. not shown are the torpedo tank (Chip Perry) and some control linkages. Pedals shown were borrowed so I need a set
      Attached Files

Comment

by the way, my engine number is H701.... on the bottom of the magneto mount plate/bracket it is stamped

"Hendee MFG 3 1/2 hp pc 12008 1908"

Comment

Breeze carbs

Antique motorcycle (Oregon) works have repro-breeze carbs - you can hardly tell the difference.

look on page 37 of the AMCA mag.

JP

Comment

I currently have a Schebler on my 1911 Indian little twin TT racer. I'm not sure of the model, but it is the earlier version with a threaded fitting to the manifold, and no float "tickler".
            However, looking at your project, you have a way to go, so why not carry on, and hope you find a correct Hedstrom carb in the meantime. The early Scheblers are fairly scarce, and aren't right for your bike anyway. My excuse is, I had my Indian finished, didn't have the right carb, and had the Schebler on the shelf.
            Before WW-2, Bosch was the only act in town on both sides of the Atlantic, and they were used on most engines. The most obvious motorcycle application for a DA2 would be a Douglas, but there are others- any flat twin, or vertical twin, although the latter concept was almost unheard of then.
            Pete

Comment

Sorry, I meant before WW-1
              Pete

Comment

Working...
              X