No announcement yet.

American Excelsior book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is bad news! Was it a quantity of books?
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

http://www.realclassic.co.uk/books/a...sior-book.html
      Here is a review of the book

Comment

I bought the Excelsior book at our Raalte International AMCA Meet in May, read it, and reviewed it for the AMCA magazine but not yet published. Executive summary: buy it while you still can.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Slocombe View Post
          Executive summary: buy it while you still can.
          Good advice. That book has it all; beautiful printing, previously unpublished pictures, and text, and devoted research that comes from a deep commitment, and love for the Excelsior brand.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

If I calculate the books which were lost (confirmed now) and the books we had to give away for libraries,and people who helped, we have less than 320 books for sale. We had a lot of orders and around max. 145 books are available
            regards www.American-x.org

Comment

I urge anyone with a true love for old motorcycles to dig deep and buy this incredible book. I know there are some great motorcycle books out there, written by devoted historians, but American Excelsior, by Bund/Turek is a stunning piece of work, and a book that anyone would cherish. You'll be an Excelsior expert after you read this book.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

Well I just ordered the book, thanks to the reviews on here. The most money I have ever spent on a book, next was Stephen Wrights book American Racer and I loved that one. Can't wait for this new one to show up now :-)

Comment

American Excelsior, the complete history of Excelsior and Henderson motorcycles in English, is now available in the U.S.

You can contact me at exbob_book*at*att.net (change the *at* to @) for more information.

Bob Turek

Comment

Hello Tom, I hope you like the book. We are down now to approx 75 books, which are available. Yes Bob has also some. I made some discount on the other books as Christmas gift. As you know we don`t make any money on shipping. If you by more books this is within the weight limit.
                    regards Thomas
                    Last edited by American X; 11-25-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Yep, got the book and I am very impressed with it - thank you !

Comment

Eric, Thanks for your Feedback. We are are down to 25 books which are available. The books Bob put on eBay are sold. So if you like to get one of the last copy its time to take your decision
                        regards Thomas www.american-x.org

Comment

The book is full of very good info and beautiful pictures well worth the money my can cant get enough of it
                          Thanks
                          Ron Johnson

Comment

Tanks for purchasing the book. We hope that we contribute to the American-Motorcycle history. The last couple of of books are on sale now. Then it is sold out.
                            regards www.American-x.org

Comment

We have the last 9 books on sale now. regards www.american-x.org

Comment

The book is sold out!

Comment

Working...
                                X