No announcement yet.

Kevin removed as Chief Judge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read the link in regards to the judging discussion. I was apalled at our president Rocky Halter's response to Red Fred "Take this soap story to the AMCA website, lets not clog up the VI with mindless drivel and polished turds?"
    Last edited by silentgreyfello; 03-02-2010, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Silentgreyfellow
      I may stand corrected but that quote is not by Rocky Halter
      rather by ironwigwam aka Rocky Dillenger

Comment

Originally posted by Greg H View Post
        Silentgreyfellow
        I may stand corrected but that quote is not by Rocky Halter
        rather by ironwigwam aka Rocky Dillenger
        Ok, if true, sorry Mr. Halter!

Comment

I think we all need to thank kevin for the fine job he has done for us. (Even though he doesn't know anything about Harleys. )
          Be sure to visit;
          http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
          Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
          Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Thanks, Red Fred, for the excellent post.
            And thanks Kevin, for you years of hard work.

Comment

I thought Kevin Valentine did a fantastic job as Chief Judge. He took the system over a bad bump and made it accessible and understandable for the participants. I thought he was a real gentleman too when it came to disagreements on the field. He had a soothing affect that calmed a contentious situation. I always believed he had one of the toughest jobs in the AMCA. Good luck Kevin, and thanks for everything you did for the AMCA.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

I agree, Thanks everyone for your participation

Well said Eric ... See ya soon somewhere Kevin and now you can relax more :-) Keep riding them and very soon we can here in Pa. Merlin

Comment

I agree Kevin is a phenomenal asset to our club and as a judge I have certainly enjoyed working the field with Kevin over the past several years. Thanks Kevin for all of the time you have so freely dedicated to making our club better. Anthony Rutledge

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
                    Has anybody heard anything about Kevin being removed as Chief Judge?
                    Chris
                    what I just heard, was that Kevin was standing up for a member(AGAIN) and one person did not like what he did. they then started a witch hunt, which caused a new committee to be formed. Kevin thought that the changes they wanted to bring into the judging system were not in the best interest of the members. the political BS brought about a heated debate and he was forced out because he would not work with the new rules being applied

Comment

Working...
                    X