hello from Arizona.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from Arizona.

Im happy to have found this forum and am looking forward to finding out information and some help in restoring this 1945 Indian i have. i put a pic up to show everyone what i have to work with.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Welcome to the forum. Great looking Indian.

Comment

Nice Chief, Clae! Not sure what your end goal is, Roger put a nice one together : https://forum.antiquemotorcycle.org/...ief#post220314
      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

WOW!! those are nice.. really nice bikes in the thread above. thanks pisten-bully.

well as far as the one i have its in pretty good shape considering its age. ive spent a good bit at starklite getting new wiring and mechanical parts. i dont think its to far off from running however running well is another thing. since i had to redo all the wiring i did go with the 12v system. everything ive read and the people ive talked to did steer me in that direction.

only things i really need after that are fenders and a speedometer. the fenders are fiberglass so i know they arent original and the speedometer is missing.

end goal is a ridable machine pretty much..

Last edited by clae; 01-14-2021, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Greeting's clae, welcome to the Forum. Nice year Indian, have fun with the rebuild.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            That Indian is a great project to have going forward!
            Craig (Delaware)
            Delaware Bay Chapter
            Perkiomen Chapter
            AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Good luck. Looks like you have a great bike to start the project.
              Lots of excellent info, and talented and helpful people on this site.

Comment

thanks for the welcome everyone,
                ya, it should be nice when completed. im having a hell of a time locating metal fenders thus far. lucky theres really no rush i guess the fiberglass ones will do until i find some.
                i was met with a little sticker shock with the speedometers.. think im going to take my time and look around a bit.

Comment

Welcome GREAT looking bike!

This might be of interest:
                  Bob's Indians: BUILD A CORBIN "GPS" SPEEDOMETER
                  Last edited by PaulCDF; 01-22-2021, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulCDF View Post
                    Welcome GREAT looking bike!

This might be of interest:
                    Bob's Indians: BUILD A CORBIN "GPS" SPEEDOMETER
                    indeed is a possibility. nothings ever off the table. im on a waiting list for a speedo with starklite. i look forward to the days of going to swap meets and things when this dam covid crap goes away

Comment

Working...
                    X