New Member from New Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from New Hampshire

Hello, I’m from New Hampshire, I have 3 Panheads 2-‘62’s and a ‘59. None of them are restored. All three have been through the chrome it all, put acorns everywhere, cut this off to put that on, but all three run. Two have S&S Shorty’s and one ‘62 has a Bendix.
    I am slowly collecting some of the correct fasteners, parts and tin to get them closer to correct.
    I’m very happy to become part of this Forum, so I can learn more about my rigs.

Thank you
    Raven

Welcome Raven, Panheads are fun. Good luck on your endeavor, lots of COB repairs and dumb **** on old Pans.....
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Raven - welcome to the forum. I am the membership chair for the Yankee Chapter, covering NH, VT, ME, MA CT and RI. The Yankee chapter has approximately 300 members, 40 in NH - please join us! You can do so here:

http://www.yankeechapter.org/membership.shtml

surfdude

Comment

Welcome Raven! I am a relatively new Pan owner (~3 years) and learn something almost daily from this site and the very knowledgeable members.
        I'm sure you will also find helpful information about these classic bikes.
        Craig (Delaware)
        Delaware Bay Chapter
        Perkiomen Chapter
        AMCA Member #1011

Comment

Thank you Craig,

Comment

Originally posted by surfdude View Post
            Raven - welcome to the forum. I am the membership chair for the Yankee Chapter, covering NH, VT, ME, MA CT and RI. The Yankee chapter has approximately 300 members, 40 in NH - please join us! You can do so here:

http://www.yankeechapter.org/membership.shtml

surfdude
            Make that 41 in NH

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
              Welcome Raven, Panheads are fun. Good luck on your endeavor, lots of COB repairs and dumb **** on old Pans.....
              Thank you Rubone

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                X