Generator Rebuild Service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelbyinparadise View Post
    Can you give me his address for his shop, Friend is visiting in Va. Beach for a couple more days. Shelby
    Shelby,
    If you look in our latest club mag, Vol.53 No. 3, page 84 top left corner it appears that Dale has moved to MO. The post you questioned was back in '09. Bob
    Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Hi Paul ,
      Rich Brown is the best .

Comment

I had Rich Brown do my Harley Shovelhead genny and Frank Vandevelde do my Indian Four genny with the distributor attached. Nothing but the best to say about both gentlemen. Frank was VERY helpful in helping a four cylinder neophyte. As anyone that has ventured into the four experience it can be intimidating in the beginning. He walked me right through over the phone from beginning to end and was great to deal with. After getting it back, I over-greased the gearing on my distributor on the four over time and filled it with grease. I sent it back to Frank as needless to say, it caused the genny to malfunction. He scolded me deservedly and took care of it. I learned my lesson.
        D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

All good now , Have a brand new Genny >>>>>

Comment

Working...
          X