No announcement yet.

Worsham Castle Cycle Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A top rated vendor, Worsham Castle ( Michael ). I have used WC for several projects now, and even tho the paperwork on my end got messed up, Michael was very patient w/ me and the quality of work was fantastic. Restored, distressed, unrestored, all look great. Thank you again for a job done better than I had hoped. Jon L.

Comment

Gotta throw one more "Highest Recommendation" at Michael. Just received my original pan Deluxe Buddy Seat, and original pan Rhino solo seat for my 1940 Knuckle, and couldn't be more ecstatic ... with the richness of the colors of the leather, the spot-on texture of the rhino, with the overall quality of workmanship and every detail, patient communication, photos he provided to assist with decisions, reasonable turnaround, and especially I can't believe his prices ... very reasonable ... my all-in cost was less than what I would've paid for a Corbin/V-Twin knock-off and it is just so much closer to original, with original pans. Thanks so much, Michael.
      Vic Ephrem
      AMCA #2590

Comment

He did the seat on my EL and has one for a Chief now. First rate. Long wait, but worth it.

Michael ranks high on the "good guys" list!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

I had a seat for Michael to do but then I went and sold the bike. Next time around...
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Michael should write a book about H-D leather products. ;-)
            Be sure to visit;
            http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
            Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
            Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Too funny, Chris. His book will be a masterpiece too.

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
                I had a seat for Michael to do but then I went and sold the bike. Next time around...
                I missed it, what bike did you sell Cory?. Bob #6738
                Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Bob, I had contacted Michael regarding a seat pan I had for my '41 Sport Scout. It went to a good home so that I could start playing around with a Panhead!
                  Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

A seat Michael did for me just arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased! And...can't wait to get some seat time on it and leave an impression :-)

Highly recommend Worsham Castle!

Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Looks great Harry! They did the seat for my Knuck... and it's, well, hubba hubba.

Can't wait to see the Chief on the road.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Originally posted by sirhrmechanic View Post
                        Can't wait to see the Chief on the road.
                        Took it out tonight for a 30 mile spin, very cushy! One thing I didn't count on....it's more slippery than that old beat up one I sent you!
                        Last edited by pisten-bully; 06-10-2014, 08:04 PM.
                        Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Just wanted to add my two cents. Michael P. at Worsham Castle did a really nice job on my Indian seat! Fast service at a reasonable price! I would definitely use him in the future if needed!

Dave Bucco #3695

Comment

Working...
                          X