Worsham Castle Cycle Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worsham Castle Cycle Leather

Couple of days ago I received my solo seat that I plan to use on my 1944 U model.Michael did a outstanding job on the seat pan that I sent him.The color of the leather is dark walnut and it is just beautiful.His attention to detail and his knowledgle of how these were originally manufactured is outstanding,such as the trademark #'s he stamped in leather binding strips and the small tufts of goat hair he glued in each breather hole on the seat pan.He mentioned that in 1944,they used goat hair for the seat padding.I highly recommend him to those who need a seat restored.

Ken Kalustian
    amca #2065

I would agree... Michael Paquette's work is awsome. I have two of his seats, and just about ready to order two more. I have never met Michael in person, but dealt with him over the phone... Here is his website. http://worshamcastle.com/

Don't get him confused with a guy by the name of Wayne Delgrosso in North Carolina that is trying to jump in on the business by going by worsham-castle on ebay... more info on this joker on George's feedback section. He was using Michael's seats and then misrepresenting them as originals. Michael stopped doing work for Wayne, hence Wayne retaliated with a bunch of childish BS. Buyer BEWARE!!!!!
    http://www.georgesantiquemotorcyclet.../feedback.html

Comment

seat

Everybody Agrees He Does Great Work. My Question Is If You Go Thru All That Trouble Of Glueing Goat Hair To The Vent Holes To Make It Look Original. Why Isn't The Seat Just Made With Goat Hair Padding? Then 50 Years Down The Road Someone Would Say Look At This Seat The Workmenship Is Just Like An Orig. Instead Of Saying Look This Is How People At The Turn Of The Century Used To Fake Orig Seats. I'm Not Trying To Offend Anyone. I Would Like To Know Is Goat Or Horse Hair Just Too Expensive Or Is It That The Customer Requires A Softer Seat?
      Dave

Comment

I just received two more of Warsham's seats. Perfect! I tried to post pix, but they are too big.

Comment

Email them to me. I'll put them up for you. Paps

Comment

Michael Paquette is alright in my book, and a great neighbor !
            Pete Cole AMCA #14441
            1947 Indian Chief

Comment

just picked my 50 pan delux seat up from Michael Worsham Castle cycle and It is

BEAUTIFUL

did I mention he did a great job and I will be proud to tell everyone.
              Moose
              aka Glenn

Comment

e mail address needed

need e mail address for worshamcastle he has a seat pan of mine and need to e mail further insts thanks andy

Comment

Here's his site.....http://worshamcastle.com/
                  Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

I just had to bring this vendor topic up again. Michael restored my wla seat for me and I received it today. As usual with Worsham Castle.....the craftsmanship and originality is outstanding. Thank you Michael !! Paps

Comment

And Michael is always willing to help with recommendations and technical expertise even if it doesn't result in a "Sale" ... great guy!
                      Vic Ephrem
                      AMCA #2590

Comment

Originally posted by silentgreyfello View Post
                        I would agree... Michael Paquette's work is awsome. I have two of his seats, and just about ready to order two more. I have never met Michael in person, but dealt with him over the phone... Here is his website. http://worshamcastle.com/

Don't get him confused with a guy by the name of Wayne Delgrosso in North Carolina that is trying to jump in on the business by going by worsham-castle on ebay... more info on this joker on George's feedback section. He was using Michael's seats and then misrepresenting them as originals. Michael stopped doing work for Wayne, hence Wayne retaliated with a bunch of childish BS. Buyer BEWARE!!!!!
                        http://www.georgesantiquemotorcyclet.../feedback.html
                        +1 on this guy, Wayne Delgrosso ... steer clear ... what a low life. He sold me an "original" '40-46 tank badge that turned out to be a repop that he "patinated". Then he told me he'd refund $$$, but then backed out of that. For a while the guy had several seats on ebay that he was selling as original that weren't ... glad I didn't pay $1000 - $2000 plus for one of those.
                        Vic Ephrem
                        AMCA #2590

Comment

Michael just sent my '47 Buddy Seat. It is absolutely perfect.
                          He is not only accurate, he is a true craftsman.
                          I highly recommend him. He's also a great guy & easy to deal with.
                          -Bob
                          Bob

Comment

What is the estimated turn around on a seat after Michael receives my seat pan?

Comment

3--4 Months!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X