Oil pressure switch wire clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil pressure switch wire clip

Anybody know of any vendor that's offering this part? Knuckle parts book lists it as 1520-48E. Panhead parts book lists it as 9913.

The correct part probably depends on the year you are doing.Later number may be a different design.Quick search online shows vendors offering different parts.

Comment

Originally posted by duffeycycles View Post
      The correct part probably depends on the year you are doing.Later number may be a different design.Quick search online shows vendors offering different parts.
      I tried a search using both part numbers but came up blank. How did you search?

Comment

Harley 1520-48E, sent me to Cimmaron Cycles..What year?

Comment

Harley 1520-48E, sent me to Cimmaron Cycles..What year?
          1949 or 1955

Comment

I don't know if this is correct...1 NOS OEM Harley Davidson Female Large Spade 14-16 Wire Terminal P/N 9913 | eBay

Comment

I think you should have an eyelet terminal,not flag.The '49 should have a dome top pressure switch & '55 should have a flat top switch,both with eyelet terminals

Comment

That's the female clip for a spade terminal.

Comment

I think you should have an eyelet terminal,not flag.The '49 should have a dome top pressure switch & '55 should have a flat top switch,both with eyelet terminals
                  The '49 top is domed, the '55 top is flat. the picture is of a '38. And I was told that the only terminals at the oil pressure switch that were screwed on were military bikes.

Comment

Look in your book at wires.
                    You need 9905

Comment

Look in your book at wires.
                      You need 9905
                      Just saw it myself. I don't know where I got the other 4 digit number from!

Comment

Working...
                      X